Wanna change extractor, and other problems

euthanasia

Known Member
Jan 3, 2004
PZ,

I'm driving a GTi with Hotbits extractor, stock muffler but with 2 inch piping and giving a terrible note, i'm planning to change back to stock piping soon...I think my Hotbits is starting to bocor, so i'm planning to change it to PZ extractors. Before i do that, i think my engine is out of tune; fuel comsumption is terrible, RM40 wont get me 300km...And occasionally, my engine oil decreases terribly. I drive my GTi everyday from Klang to Cyberjaya u see. I and i cruise often at at speeds higher than the speed limit...I plan to go get a MUT tuning to see whats wrong, but if PZ can help me including rectifying any problems without doing a complete overhaul, even better, since i'm still only a student :( ...My car is doing 92k km, Just serviced at 90k. Any help? Thanks a bunch

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
We have to look at your first. Can you bring it in?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend's car stolen from Plaza Damas, Hartamas.

Mint condition Japanese spec Mini Cooper (like Mr Bean one lah.. but alot nicer), red body, white roof, black 10" rims.

If spotted, please call/sms me @ 012-2055574.

Thanks!

edit: The car has been missing since as early as 11.30am this morning.. guards saw someone driving the car, ramming the exit barrier. Why the hell didn't they report this to their superiors? Dumb cunts!

So please guys keep on a lookout for a Mini as stated above...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience