Suspension setup for myvi

Aug 26, 2012
My absorber is almost done ady. Im now looking for a suspension setup that is handle and ride better than the standard setup. I prefer stock ride height or lower a bit also can. My budget is around 1k. Any suggestion?

Currently, Im thinking of the APM absorber + Tein S Tech spring. Is that ok or any other setup better than that around 1k? or only change the absorber?

stock springs + SACHS touring absorbers.
any lowering springs will be too low on the Myvi.

nickkho91

Aug 26, 2012
Seems like a nice setup. I search over the internet sees good comment on the absorber n its cheap too. Thanks =)

Yup. I prefer stock ride also. Lower also can but not too low. Mine stock SE pass the bump already will kena the bottom when carry like 5 ppl in the car.

quiksilve

Aug 20, 2006
I've been running on SACHS touring absorbers + Eibach springs for 2 years, best set up i feel so far for daily drive

anyone tried using adjustable KYB before? is it good?
It is horrible on Malaysia roads. Like I said, best setup is stock springs with SACHS absorbers.

quiksilve

Aug 20, 2006
Eibach springs (RM900) + Sachs (F)+(R) (RM350) = RM1250, running on SE2 Rims

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
Anything but G|A|B because the springs are quite harsh on Malaysian roads, am a user of G|A|B SS fully adjustable, feels great when you drive on track or touge but normal drive will be a back braking experience LOL~

satishchandramohan

May 13, 2013
For adjustable , please consider on your setup tuning before complaining on the brand .
Most compact brands patent on most absorber these days . They followed very similar design everywhere .
Its just that the type oil were use for damping .

and spring rate :P

My absorber is almost done ady. Im now looking for a suspension setup that is handle and ride better than the standard setup. I prefer stock ride height or lower a bit also can. My budget is around 1k. Any suggestion?

Currently, Im thinking of the APM absorber + Tein S Tech spring. Is that ok or any other setup better than that around 1k? or only change the absorber?

adjustable suspension...just use 1 step lower spring rate than the "out of box setting" can ask to change for free before installation on certain shop...

OKLY

Nov 26, 2011

Currently I'm pairing GAB sport springs with IMP Comfort absorbers, not too bad and not the harshest setup. I believe if you pair progressive springs with IMP Comfort absorbers you should attain quite good comfort and performance.