Suspension setup for myvi

quiksilve

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
For eibach springs :
Just look for the Red springs for Myvi (Ranges around 800-900+ in market)

For SACHS:
Look for super touring absorbers for Myvi (Ranges between 350-400+ in market)

for installation and alignment (tyre shops usually charge between 150-200 for springs and absorber installations, alignment around 30-50)

Hope this info helps.

If you still have budget i recommend getting a front UR strut bar as well to further increase the cornering rigidity. 160-200

then u top it off with a Brembo OEM discs 250-290.

Regards and have a nice day

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
For eibach springs :

For SACHS:

for installation and alignment (tyre shops usually charge between 150-200 for springs and absorber installations, alignment around 30-50)

Hope this info helps.

If you still have budget i recommend getting a front UR strut bar as well to further increase the cornering rigidity. 160-200

Is your current car on this setup? I've heard that eibach+sachs is good but I dont know how good it is. Would love to see one myself haha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ah? I thought all Eibachs were black?
Happen that day looking at Eibach website, got black, red and even blue.
Black is Pro kit
Red is sports line and lowering
Blue for competition, something like that.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

For eibach springs :

For SACHS:

Hope this info helps.

Sachs super touring are normal length absorbers, right? Does it go well with lowering springs?

quiksilve

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
cvkit17: Yup been running this set up more than 5 years now. steady and loving it haha.

The eibach springs works well with kayaba absorbers (OEM myvi) & sachs super touring absorbers. Basically is a piece of mind no headache set up, just install and drive, good set up for daily ride and just high enough to clearing those big ss2 speed bumps by driving normal speed without S-turns.

vr2turbo: Yup you're right, eibachs mainly advertise their main packaging boxes with black springs, so everyone thought eibachs come in only black colour.

Many even told me red eibachs springs are fake which is not true. I answer them back, erm for a fake springs they really perform like the real deal hahaha.

Sachs super touring are normal length absorbers, they go well with lowering springs like eibach, in fact is actually more comfortable and more confident when cornering. less body roll and rebound rate is not harsh.

I know alot of people will argue why should i spend 900+ for a set of springs when i can go full adjustables. Actually depends on the driver and how he plan to drive his car, daily ride (no fuss set up) or just weekend ride.(plenty of time to fine tune)

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
cvkit17: Yup been running this set up more than 5 years now. steady and loving it haha.

The eibach springs works well with kayaba absorbers (OEM myvi) & sachs super touring absorbers. Basically is a piece of mind no headache set up, just install and drive, good set up for daily ride and just high enough to clearing those big ss2 speed bumps by driving normal speed without S-turns.

vr2turbo: Yup you're right, eibachs mainly advertise their main packaging boxes with black springs, so everyone thought eibachs come in only black colour.

Many even told me red eibachs springs are fake which is not true. I answer them back, erm for a fake springs they really perform like the real deal hahaha.

Sachs super touring are normal length absorbers, they go well with lowering springs like eibach, in fact is actually more comfortable and more confident when cornering. less body roll and rebound rate is not harsh.

I know alot of people will argue why should i spend 900+ for a set of springs when i can go full adjustables. Actually depends on the driver and how he plan to drive his car, daily ride (no fuss set up) or just weekend ride.(plenty of time to fine tune)
Why I ask, as I have seen many posts that long absorbers on lowered springs are not fully used, since it is lowered. Another problem is whether on full rebound will the springs comes out?

quiksilve

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
I see , never experience spring out of alignment from absorbers on full rebound.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
For eibach springs :

For SACHS:

Hope this info helps.

Make sure got Toyota Racy original read anti roll bar.

But even after all that, its still a f**king boat.

quiksilve

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
If going passo racy bar, i reccomend CUSCO bars then, sure wont be like boat lol:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

javascript:emoticon(';)')

i use the ae101 engine... the prob. is my engine is shut down suddenly during traffic jam when i use air-cond...but temp is not high (i mean middle)....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience