NOSkill said:
Lots of rumors about this car.

1.) Kleeman supercharge
2.) Campro VVT
3.) Campro Turbo.

Anyway, SRM will be another:
1.) Show Resident MyAss
2.) Suck Resident Money

With the new Proton naming trend, the SRM will be something like Hatch2 or something doesn't make sense at all.
campro turbo?
hahahah..
im still waiting for 1st turbo car from proton..

C

chilskater

they try in UK with TURBO engine.i dun remember where i read it but u can try paultan.org

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
evo5229 said:
below is the pic tat i saw for the new SRM....

and also sum pic tat i simply modify ....hehe..dun say me k...just used a few minit to do only...thankss.... :tee:
wahhh..
nice man..
giv me ur resume...
wanna take u as bdykit designer for SRM R3 in proton...
:biggrin:

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
chilskater said:
they try in UK with TURBO engine.i dun remember where i read it but u can try paultan.org
NOP!.. the one in uk is not a turbo SRM. the pics were edited by some fella...
but the black rims n the so called i/c looks nice on the SRM... juz like a touring car hehehe...

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
outside look quite funny and weird, but under bonnet, the thing there quite ganas. Manage to overtake me eventhough i also doin around 140-150kmh :tongue:, must be some engine inside there...

wakos

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
SRM Gti will be equip with the audi tt engine, and i heard its a turbo.

Still under testing.., but the decision still depend on SRM sales...

Otherwise dunno what engine will be allocated...probly campro 2.2...

Believe that SRM will be a nice proton car, hopefully they didnt sell wif crazy price(for local made car).... :bath:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Wan to learn europe cars to have turbo/supercharger put into a hatchback...damn..i dont think proton got such ability...

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
fritz said:
Wan to learn europe cars to have turbo/supercharger put into a hatchback...damn..i dont think proton got such ability...
yup, you're exactly right, proton doesnt have the ability to do that, which is why proton has partners like lotus, who can do it. i dont think any of the korean car companies can do it either, they'll have to work with partners as well. approx. 10% of all new cars sold in europe today have been tuned by lotus in someway.

even toyota didnt invent and design their own multivalve engines, they got yamaha to do it.. so its nothing new lah. all car companies do it.

i think the SRM looks good, i dont think there is another car in the local market looks like it.im pretty sure the ride and handling will be good.. proton just has to make sure they improve the interior quality by leaps and bounds over the gen2.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

come here to give tips and hints about the 2way alarm.

i am using King Eagle. Functional wise is pretty good though the communication range doesnt seems to be as far as stated.

- Question on remote start.

My system crank 'abit' longer than normal turn-key start. Is not axactly overcranking. During normal key start my car only require half second crank whereby the alarm system crank for a second lo.

currently the 'stop-cranking' sensor is connected to 'Check oil pressure'. So i wonder...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience