What!!! SRM with turbocharged!

Could be some prototype that will never make it into production.

If it's true...

It's a masked up car. Most likely will be in production soon. If you look at the rear exhaust, the diameter is quite large too. Another sign of forced induction.

Can anyone guess the tyres by the thread pattern?

Alamak...Gen2 interior ka? Hope they get the ergonomics right this time!

Last edited:
wow...looks damn nice. don really get the middle exhaust and center/front antenna thingy though. looks ridiculous. the rims looks like the spoon rims.

In case y'all haven't noticed, it's illegal to manufacture fast cars in Malaysia. All our 'sporty' models come with good handling but slow engines.

Battousai said:
In case y'all haven't noticed, it's illegal to manufacture fast cars in Malaysia. All our 'sporty' models come with good handling but slow engines.

aiya...malaysia boleh ma...law say loud exhaust cannot...the new saga oso hav loud exhaust la....so..i think proton sure can overcome this problem de la...just my thought though....dun flame me k??

Look below, image adujsted by me and its fake, someone did it for public attraction. Dont believe these fakes and rumors .. ehermm "khabar angin jer".

srmturbo12rs.jpg

Battousai said:
Very interesting. What's the back story about it??

sakuraguy said:
Look below, image adujsted by me and its fake, someone did it for public attraction. Dont believe these fakes and rumors .. ehermm "khabar angin jer".

srmturbo12rs.jpg
Good discovere. But I doubt if anyone really read your post before posting in this thread.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom