TRM/SRM spyshots in UK

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the new satria looks like ep3.. hehehe nice wo.. GTi version using 1.8 campro rite?

well...itsa nice...the TRM really looks like picanto :ph34r: ...at the back laa..realibility?..i dunno...i ter"read" this guy said:-

"the Exterior design are from the designers...but the interior are from the accountant.."

well...y'all judge em man.... :P

that proton SRM looks nice.... ;) how the cost would be for that car?? coming out this year ah? :unsure:

i think srm price not far away 4rm gen2 price.. for 1.6 maybe a bit cheaper or expensive. and for srm gti i think the price maybe $10-15 more than gen2... hehehe proton said b4 in the newspaper campro with campro for 1.6 will produce 130hp.. and if they make 1.8 campro with campro i think they can get 160hp.. hehehe hope so.. hehehe :D

Originally posted by na_power@Mar 25 2005, 01:55
i think srm price not far away 4rm gen2 price.. for 1.6 maybe a bit cheaper or expensive. and for srm gti i think the price maybe $10-15 more than gen2... hehehe proton said b4 in the newspaper campro with campro for 1.6 will produce 130hp.. and if they make 1.8 campro with campro i think they can get 160hp.. hehehe hope so.. hehehe :D
[snapback]838840[/snapback]​

And hopefully in the next Campro engine they remove the flat-spot in the torque curve (which plagues the current Gen2 cars).

not to be sacrastic,
but gti n wira is successful bcause it is build based on a mitsu plateform.

as for gen2,
it is not selling so well, i think u guys also know y.

campro engine is not yet finish as scheduled. if u guys expect it to be better than SGTI 4g93 engine, i really doubt tat

just my 2cents

i heard dem said theSRM cost ya bout 38k n above...dunno whether includin taxes or not.. :unsure:

lest hope that things might turn well for The TRM...
reliability issues, power window fixes, air cons problems..etc
will it be prblem free?

looks can be deceiving

Originally posted by Kazuhito@Mar 25 2005, 12:31
i heard dem said theSRM cost ya bout 38k n above...dunno whether includin taxes or not.. :unsure:
[snapback]839750[/snapback]​

rm38k?
:)
later come in become 83k :)

there goes another 2 no QUALITY car in production... :lol:

This SRM looks pretty good IMO.

Based on Proton history, the first batch always sucks. So we should wait a little longer.

wah... looks like ah beng car man...dunno, but i think the car looks abit weird.
its like those new nissan cars. Alien modified gen-2's~~urrghhh.... where are the good old days garang cars? i guess nowadays all the new cars are shape like an egg. no more aggressive aerodynamic garang cars liao :( .

well..those dayz has ended....now more 2 eggs design wor...no wonder nowadayz a lot of ppls botak redi...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom