Recruitment drive? Sort of? For ZTH Youtube!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Are you sure?
Here....Nasi Lemak 2.0 film using Canon 5DMKII

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150302965792708.356467.91064382707
I haven't hacked the camera the way those guys have. I still want the warranty for the camera mah. The custom ROM flash can be done I know but this camera is my bread and butter for my side job so I can't afford to lose warranty for the camera atm. The standard ROM automatically fires up the preview screen in video mode and the whole camera gets quite hot after 15 minutes of continuous usage.

Besides, I'm still saving up for a glidecam and a Merlin.

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
wait la. haven't quite found the video editor to work with us yet
Perhaps don't try to aim high and just do simple cut of the footage. Look at EricTheCarGuy's videos...no fancy opening sequence with 3D assets or light leaks. Its the content that is king, the presentation doesn't have to be top notch, just adequate.

We know its a work in progress, dont worry..just show us your tits:biggrin:..I mean show us ur video dude. :burnout:

Try looking into Sony Vegas...I heard it gets the job done for amateurs, or even Apple's Final Cut. Or just use YouTube's editor if you have to. I'm probably the last guy to give advise on video production :rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro Izso,

Some videos that I found. Well, I know you have problems with getting an editor but then I think is quite some ideas in it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wciz--gj6L0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qsls5wSSb4

Blood,Sweat,and Gears A Film on Car Culture - YouTube

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now tips and tricks he uses:

How to Make an Awesome Car Video! - YouTube

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Excel, ericthecarguy is actually quite a lot of splicing and connecting which I don't know how to do yet.. We'd be happy just with that level of video seriously. MCM is just too pro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers...

Got a question here. I bought a front set of absorbers last 3 months but haven't fix into my ar due to some reason. Now, I plan to delay further until december because I want to change the rear sets as well together with other things that needs to be changed.

Keeping a new set of absorbers for that period without fixing them and using them, is it okay? Will it deteriorate the absorbers or cause it to loose durability next time?

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience