(nissan 130y) can it be modified n make it rear wheel drive?

afisma6

Mar 23, 2009
to all sifu2 in zth.. i have a question. i have a nissan 130y. can i modify it n make it rear wheel drive?? what kind of modification should i make? what axle is suitable to put in my car? how about the long shaft? plzz help me.. wanna start drifting this weekend.. hehe..:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::confused::confused::confused:

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
everthing Can ! if u have a $$$$$$, but is very dangerous !!!! bcos it not come in stock rear wheel drive!!! think about that b4 doing!:adore::adore:

afisma6

Mar 23, 2009
last weekend did a couple of powerslide with that car.. wah.. it was really fun.. huh.. can't wait for this weekend.. but, what type of axle suitable for this car.. sifu2s.. plzz.. help me..:banghead:

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
bolt on RB20 engine n gearbox on ur car, after that u can do more than powerslide , that is powerfly !!!! cool man:driver::biggrin:

bro ! buy the ke70 or other rear wheel car n do some modification , after that u can drift more safty la.....if u do on nissan 130Y when u doing a drift , if get something wrong u can control it or accident!! so....i dont recommance u do on ur 130y

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
go buy 4age complete with LSD rear axle.... massive modification needed on the chassis structure and firewall to house ur gearbox n transmission...

it will not pass jpj n puspakom

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
just buy a decent KE70. Spend some money with some performance part.
Better this way if you wanna be drifting.

Converting is too much trouble and you would have problems with authorities later. Everytime there is a roadblock, your legs will feel like "jelly" when seeing the officers

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
converting a 130y to rear wheel drive will cost u a bomb..not worth it...will cost u like price of another car...

afisma6

Mar 23, 2009
really?? huu:bawling:cancel project.. thanks bros.. really appreciate all of ur comments.. thanks again..:burnout:

Bump: really?? huu:bawling:cancel project.. thanks bros.. really appreciate all of ur comments.. thanks again..:burnout:

Bump: really?? huu:bawling:cancel project.. thanks bros.. really appreciate all of ur comments.. thanks again..:burnout:

blackend

Known Member
Aug 5, 2008
Johore,
ke 70 is good option..u can transplant nissan or toyota engine as well

afisma6

Mar 23, 2009
thnks all for the comment.. by the way, what is the different between powerslide n drift??:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stunning white Aston Martin DBS Completely detailed

Hello Forumers,

It's been a very long since our last post. It has been a very busy and we hadn't had the chance to blog and share with you all our work. Yeap, the title says it all. This DBS was thrashed in the docks for a month before it was released to our client. Allow us to share with you on what we did on this monster super car.

The surrounding of the logo is filled with dirt and stains...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience