Recruitment drive? Sort of? For ZTH Youtube!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi guys,

Myself and a fellow moderator (Xerofighter) have started doing some MCM styled videos and stuff. We're hoping to recruit one more volunteer who has video editing skills because Windows Movie Maker is just crap.

The idea is simple. We're doing DIYs, mythbusting, reviews and all that on Youtube and we work on our own cars while video-documenting everything.

We need one more member who's interested in donating his own time (as we are) to help edit the videos to Youtube viewable standards. I have the video recording equipment (sort of) but don't have the Adobe Premier skills (or any software equivalent).

If anyone's interested in joining our little escapade please let myself or Xerofighter know. We'll work on your car too and the only other thing we ask from you is to have mad car-stuff enthusiasm.

Eat car stuff, sleep car stuff, drink coca cola. :proud::driver:

So let us know!

Our first experiment mythbuster :
http://youtu.be/nJQJChbgccg

Dyno run - YouTube

Attachments

Last edited:

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
Today's dyno was a baseline test. We got a few things in mind but looking for people to help sort out and edit the footage cuz we don't have experience on it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Needs a video guy or at least one whose hobby is into video. Seen my ex colleague do it, the editing is a real pain and time consuming...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i only know use window movie maker :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Remember the radical DeltaWing? A Nissan racer that resulted in complicated legal controversy between Nissan and an American sportscar maker, Panoz over the design ownership. The Nissan BladeGlider concept is now a (working) prototype that resembles the DeltaWing, but for the road...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience