Question about BOT On Suzuki M15A ~

Wilson13B

Known Member
Dec 15, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I plan to Bolt On Turbo to my Swift with a M15A Powerhouse......

The question is,if i custom the Manifold myself and bolt it on myself,will it be a hard job? as i have no experience on bolting on a turbo to a non-turbo engine before,i assume that i just need to replace the Extractor to a Turbo/Banana Manifold,make a hole in the sump to let the turbo oil drain back into,get a oil supply either from oil press sensor mount or oil filter ..... but im not sure about this =S

The Main question is.....will the engine without any internal mods survive with the boost from the turbo,if it will how much boost pressure should i set and what is the max ?

Heard that some people said that i ill need to replace my stock injector to a larger CC one and replace or add another Fuel Pump which have a higher LPH value.....but how can i find out how large the Injector need to be and how high the LPH need to be,is there is anyone can shed a light about this?

Thanks very much for any answer =)

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
yea u can but u need to get a low pressure turbocharger....currently the engine is set to be a high compression engine, adding up too much boost would yield to too much pressure during combustion and it could cause your engine head to lift off.

Then, you would need at least any piggy back to manage the fuel. Maybe those stuffs would go for a start to get the bolt on turbo goin hehe...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Not so simple but not hard bro...

Must get piggyback ECU/air-fuel control.
Lower compression ratio if stock is too high. Use thicker metal gasket or engine head spacer.
Injector depends.
Low boost, rule of thumb is keep it at 0.4 bar.
Downpipe and pipings must customise
Best to include Blow off valve & intercooler too.

Should try hit up "xtremeleo". He can help ^^

dfx16

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
Look here quite a number of Swift on BOT
SUZUKI SWIFT ZC21S

M15A compression @ 9.5
Bottomline weak conrod
Why not engage a garage to do e job for u
It can be easy with your imagination
It could get complicate the moment u start your engine

APTuning

Known Member
Oem ECU can not retard timing and less fuel in the boost
cause the piston will melt.The best way is to use the Haltech sprint 500 and do piggyback style.
I have been installing and tuning more than 10cars BOT M15a engine.Also using the NOS.
Good luck....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows what happen to my car.
After change the perdana trottle body into my Satria 1.6 my engine sound like i'm using high cam engine...actually all are stock except my 4-2-1 extractor.....My RPM constant below 1k but the sound n the exzos flow like my car using racing cam.... go to wshop, they tuning,changemy plug, cable plug n adjust my distributor..but the prob still happen...... help me for those who have these prob too.. is't true all this will ok afteri overhaul my engine. My...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience