pls tell me wheres ground wire point..help me!!!

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
i wana add.. i just learn new stuff.. if u ground to ur body/chasis.. make sure u scrape ur paint off.. if not no effect.. i saw this in a vid ..

C

chilskater

How about kancil 850EX NA grounding?can sum1 help me?wif pictures

pjs

Jun 13, 2005
Shah Alam
szekeiemme said:
i wana add.. i just learn new stuff.. if u ground to ur body/chasis.. make sure u scrape ur paint off.. if not no effect.. i saw this in a vid ..
WoW! Don't know what vi you saw but whatever you do .. do not scrape of any oaint from your car body! YOu don't need to! Just screw the grounding wires to an existing screw of the car body.
Don't believe that all the screws in your car conducts and has exisitng negative current? use a DC meter and test them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHians,

My proton wira with 4G15 engine has a leak. I suspect it is due to gasket problem. I have got two quotes from mechanics and one quoted me RM5xx including ordinary service + repair valve and another quoted me RM1k because he said he is unsure what other damages are there.

Well this problem has been there quite some time since my car overheated and blew its head. A new head from chop shop replaced the blown one but perhaps due to poor installation, oil leaks and I wasnt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience