Old School Cars Discussion

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You know why? because many logistics firm in Port Kelang also the same, many are family owned and when I was dealing with them I know their back ground and other parts stories will come out.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
But mine is more than just logistics firm. Is a big company. Looks like you are not just tyre and car sifu, also company analysis sifu. Told you a bit info, you can get a lot of the things right already. :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But mine is more than just logistics firm. Is a big company. Looks like you are not just tyre and car sifu, also company analysis sifu. Told you a bit info, you can get a lot of the things right already. :rofl:
If need to continue, we need new thread in General talk already.......lol:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If need to continue, we need new thread in General talk already.......lol:rofl:
Other channel. ZTH is public. :rofl:

TS bro.renesis, too excited with working life. :biggrin:
Not really. More like found out I'm not too suited with the rigid structure inside office life. Prefer something else with more flexibility.

Partly because no one layan him old school cars......:rofl:
Can't think of any old school topic to discuss. Oh but I spotted one rare old school 2 days ago. A coupe version of KE30. I think they call it TE35/TE37. Not the 2 door sedan but coupe with different rear window design.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Go ask any one got log in to ZTH......hhahhahahahhahah
Probably not. Din't notice any car guy in office. Besides, need to be very active member to really know to identify who I am. I post so many things before. :rofl:

I think better back to old school discussion but got what old school topic to start?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
not exactly old school, but something you might..... vaguely like;
http://www.mudah.my/Subaru+Impreza+2+0+At+WRX+TIPTOP+VERSION+8+Mt-55363479.htm

yeah.... its the na, with a slushbox lol..... just syukur its not the 1.6
25k for this. Doesn't sound too convincing for me. Because if pay cash 25k, save up 15k more maybe can negotiate a GC8 already. And if want to play with NA engine cars, got options like Celica, Altezza which is just a bit more expensive than this.

1.6 NA is like driving Waja, hahahaha. Large body but small engine. But in Singapore, cars like Corolla Altis, Civic FD came with 1.6 litre engine option. :rofl:

*I wonder will my user name in this forum change to blue font on tomorrow since tomorrow is 1st of June already and that marks the 5th year since I joined this forum in June 2012.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Spotted these recently. Looks like E28 5 series and E23 7 series. Seems like they are abandoned. I guess they are worth some value?

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ermm im currently riding on a b16a.....it seems to be not enough for me due to performance wise but there is limited $$$....(sigh) maybe around 1k to 2k.....what should i do best wit my car ? change block ??racing clutch ? racing cam ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience