Old School Cars Discussion

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
That is about my office distance those days.......lol:biggrin:

Now retirement is 60 mah! Maybe by your time raise to 64 dy more more......:rofl:
Such distance and time I think is the norm for people in KL and Klang Valley. For Ipoh people, they call it far and long, hahahaha.

Cannot imagine how the world will change when I am 64. Maybe petrol engines really gone at that time. Electric cars probably every where.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Such distance and time I think is the norm for people in KL and Klang Valley. For Ipoh people, they call it far and long, hahahaha.

Cannot imagine how the world will change when I am 64. Maybe petrol engines really gone at that time. Electric cars probably every where.
Actually for me to work is fast as I start at 9am, so I go to work different time from most, but off at 6pm everywhere jam, so take more than an hour sometimes.....lol

Probably old school no more, Solar powered......:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Actually for me to work is fast as I start at 9am, so I go to work different time from most, but off at 6pm everywhere jam, so take more than an hour sometimes.....lol

Probably old school no more, Solar powered......:driver:
Mine start at 8.30, ends at 5.45. Going back that time got a bit more traffic than morning.

40 years later I think current old school cars all went to museum or something already. :rofl:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
For now in finance dept, only learning basic documentation and doing things like matching documents like invoice, purchase order, delivery order.

Yes, Ipoh. Quite far from where I live. Around 40-45 minutes drive for around 16-17km.

40 more years to go? 40 years later I will be 64 years old already. That time I really am considered as old school human already. :biggrin:

Well, you are right. I'm like the filing clerk. And I'm also doing some random stuff like scanning, photocopying, tearing disposed papers because they are P&C, carrying files out from cupboard...
eh 16-17, actually not bad haha..... i live quite close to my office, 8km or less and it takes me around the same amount of time to get there lol! no traffic and i think 10-15 mins is possible? i guess i shall never know...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Mine start at 8.30, ends at 5.45. Going back that time got a bit more traffic than morning.

40 years later I think current old school cars all went to museum or something already. :rofl:
Not good when too near office also, like me I was one of the managers holding office key, so if any problems, usually the closest fellow go to check......hhahahhahahah:rofl:

Yah! never know when MY follow SG start to scrap old school cars, then habis loh......:smokin::confused::rolleyes:

Last edited:

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Not good when too near office also, like me I was one of the managers holding office key, so if any problems, usually the closest fellow go to check......hhahahhahahah:rofl:

Yah! never know when MY follow SG start to scrap old school cars, then habis loh......:smokin::confused::rolleyes:
i cukur haha small group + the others live even closer!

Last edited by a moderator:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
eh 16-17, actually not bad haha..... i live quite close to my office, 8km or less and it takes me around the same amount of time to get there lol! no traffic and i think 10-15 mins is possible? i guess i shall never know...
Will I last long in this company remains to be seen. Still got 3 more months for me to see if I can take it. For now, my feeling towards it is not so good.

For my shipping department, got 4 sets of keys. Everyone in the department got one. Other departments I'm not sure. Main office door use card to unlock.

SG got that crazy COE system where a renewal is needed after 10 years. If need to save your car, need to buy COE but that is so expensive. :banghead:

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
I go work fastest 10min drive.
If traffic, 30-45 min. Go n back from work.
Distance about same. 15-17km.
Thats why my wira clutch got bit slip dy....lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

You keep accelerating and boosting is it? :biggrin: You are using stock clutch from Libero?

Now if I drive daily like this, oil change interval will come very soon.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I thought you got second mode of transport? Wira not weekender use?......lol:rofl::rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If can boost n accelerate still ok. Is the traffic make clutch wear faster.
So boring your route to work. Mine got a lot of long straights on my way to work. But those roads is always known for speed trap, so can't really go too fast but I always end up going faster than what I should unintentionally. Like go until 90-100kmh.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Old school to old route......lol
My way to work, good if no cars, but going time sure jam......lol
Go by Federal, back by Kesas and NPE.....

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
For now in finance dept, only learning basic documentation and doing things like matching documents like invoice, purchase order, delivery order.

Yes, Ipoh. Quite far from where I live. Around 40-45 minutes drive for around 16-17km.

40 more years to go? 40 years later I will be 64 years old already. That time I really am considered as old school human already. :biggrin:

Well, you are right. I'm like the filing clerk. And I'm also doing some random stuff like scanning, photocopying, tearing disposed papers because they are P&C, carrying files out from cupboard...
Bro Renesis, stick to shipping or finance department. Learn both.
Is not a dead job. Yet no need re-learn if you hopping.
Mine job is dead already. Root growing, if hopping mean dead end.:banghead: