Old School Cars Discussion

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Old school to old route......lol
My way to work, good if no cars, but going time sure jam......lol
Go by Federal, back by Kesas and NPE.....
Hard to stay on topic now. :rofl:

Your old school VR is your daily car to work?

Bro Renesis, stick to shipping or finance department. Learn both.
Is not a dead job. Yet no need re-learn if you hopping.
Mine job is dead already. Root growing, if hopping mean dead end.:banghead:
Now learning basics. Haven't really adapted to cooperate life yet. Quite restricted and tied up like can't talk much with seniors, can't be too friendly, don't ask anything much. Might want to consider teaching after intern ends.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
You work there mere 1 month. You should approach them.
All of them, join lower rank colleagues. Work with top is shitty for a moment until u build ur image.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro Renesis, stick to shipping or finance department. Learn both.
Is not a dead job. Yet no need re-learn if you hopping.
Mine job is dead already. Root growing, if hopping mean dead end.:banghead:
Mine was from Accounts to shipping.......lol

Sugar industry, you master already, Robert Kuok look for you loh......:biggrin:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hard to stay on topic now. :rofl:

Your old school VR is your daily car to work?

Now learning basics. Haven't really adapted to cooperate life yet. Quite restricted and tied up like can't talk much with seniors, can't be too friendly, don't ask anything much. Might want to consider teaching after intern ends.
VR was daily to work......lol

I started work in factory manufacturing car batteries, then to warehouse. From there to Accounts, learn Basic accounts, Payment, Admin stuffs, Income Tax, EPF, in charge of salaries, Banking etc.,
The experience was very good, until friends who came out to do business consult me for accounting stuffs, especially labor law, salary etc., since he need to employ people.
Then I switch to Logistics, learn warehousing, transport by sea, air, road, courier, etc.,
Went up the ranks from executive to manager, then on contract as consultant and finally as an adviser.
A lot of friends also consulted me on their various logistics needs....
So you just started, so got long way to go, especially plenty of things to learn first.......lol :biggrin:

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You work there mere 1 month. You should approach them.
All of them, join lower rank colleagues. Work with top is shitty for a moment until u build ur image.
Already got to know several lower rank people around same age with me. But from different department. I got try to be friendly like talk to senior colleagues but my supervisor from shipping told me later that apparently it is not a good idea to be too friendly with them. Try not to join in or interrupt conversation between seniors. :banghead:

VR was daily to work......lol

I started work in factory manufacturing car batteries, then to warehouse. From there to Accounts, learn Basic accounts, Payment, Admin stuffs, Income Tax, EPF, in charge of salaries, Banking etc.,
The experience was very good, until friends who came out to do business consult me for accounting stuffs, especially labor law, salary etc., since he need to employ people.
Then I switch to Logistics, learn warehousing, transport by sea, air, road, courier, etc.,
Went up the ranks from executive to manager, then on contract as consultant and finally as an adviser.
A lot of friends also consulted me on their various logistics needs....
So you just started, so got long way to go, especially plenty of things to learn first.......lol :biggrin:
Enduring traffic jam with manual transmission. :biggrin:

Without accounting background also you can enter accounting? You got good opportunity back then. My supervisor also told me that for my company which is known for politics, gossip and fast paced work. He said if you survive 1 year in this company, the experience gained is like 4 years in other company because there is just so many things to do.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Already got to know several lower rank people around same age with me. But from different department. I got try to be friendly like talk to senior colleagues but my supervisor from shipping told me later that apparently it is not a good idea to be too friendly with them. Try not to join in or interrupt conversation between seniors. :banghead:

Without accounting background also you can enter accounting? You got good opportunity back then. My supervisor also told me that for my company which is known for politics, gossip and fast paced work. He said if you survive 1 year in this company, the experience gained is like 4 years in other company because there is just so many things to do.
You supervisor partly true. Maybe protective ? Becos there's no hug, kiss, member, in "meeting room". :listen:
Anyway, explore urselves is best medicine.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
You supervisor partly true. Maybe protective ? Becos there's no hug, kiss, member, in "meeting room". :listen:
Anyway, explore urselves is best medicine.
He is protective. He told me he don't want me to get hurt or feel too upset because of this first job until lose confidence and hope in future regarding working. He also said don't try too much to prove myself because might end up hitting wall and get shoot by people. He said during his younger days, he is like that and he really went through a lot of hard times because of this. Cooperate life really complicated and got a lot of fake people. Maybe I might want to try change to do sales next time. Sell cars.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hey, don keep on thinking change this and that job yet. Economy not good bro. :smokin:
Lol, alright. Still got 3 more months to see how it goes. Maybe next month go back to shipping department will be more different.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Yours must be big company, if family owned and run, even more politics.....lol

Nope, used to manual as have been drive one since got license.

My position was not full accounting to do booking and balance sheets. Mine more to admin, in charge of office matters, salary and governmental dept., like EPF, Socso and Income Tax. Banking matters like banking in cheques, trade bills, letter of credit, Loans etc.

I am sure your company have very big turnover of staffs.......lol:biggrin:

He is protective. He told me he don't want me to get hurt or feel too upset because of this first job until lose confidence and hope in future regarding working. He also said don't try too much to prove myself because might end up hitting wall and get shoot by people. He said during his younger days, he is like that and he really went through a lot of hard times because of this. Cooperate life really complicated and got a lot of fake people. Maybe I might want to try change to do sales next time. Sell cars.
Lucky my company was small. Actually not company small but Malaysian sales operation was small. 30 plus staffs and we worked very well together. Monthly sales meeting, later all adjourned to dinner. I had around 7 staffs under me, and all were very good, so much so my warehouse operation left to my senior supervisor to run and I just oversee them only. Usually big problem then only they bring to me......lol

Last edited:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I remember many mentioned from IT.....:driver:
Internet forum, that is why got IT fella. Got time to go online because always dealing with PC stuff. :rofl:

Yours must be big company, if family owned and run, even more politics.....lol

Nope, used to manual as have been drive one since got license.

My position was not full accounting to do booking and balance sheets. Mine more to admin, in charge of office matters, salary and governmental dept., like EPF, Socso and Income Tax. Banking matters like banking in cheques, trade bills, letter of credit, Loans etc.

I am sure your company have very big turnover of staffs.......lol:biggrin:

Lucky my company was small. Actually not company small but Malaysian sales operation was small. 30 plus staffs and we worked very well together. Monthly sales meeting, later all adjourned to dinner. I had around 7 staffs under me, and all were very good, so much so my warehouse operation left to my senior supervisor to run and I just oversee them only. Usually big problem then only they bring to me......lol
You really got it right about big company and family owned. Maybe I'll tell you somewhere else about the company. Turnover rate also high indeed.

I hope I can continue to drive manual as daily for many more years to come. :biggrin:

Oh, not really accountant type of job. Like various other auxiliary tasks mixed together.

So, your company got a lot of good cooperation among staff? Mine I heard top management are really trying to improve cooperation and communication between staff.

Now still can, he is not a confirm staff, only 4 months of internship......lol:biggrin:
3 months of intern only. End on 20 August.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You really got it right about big company and family owned. Maybe I'll tell you somewhere else about the company. Turnover rate also high indeed.

I hope I can continue to drive manual as daily for many more years to come. :biggrin:

Oh, not really accountant type of job. Like various other auxiliary tasks mixed together.

So, your company got a lot of good cooperation among staff? Mine I heard top management are really trying to improve cooperation and communication between staff.
You know why? because many logistics firm in Port Kelang also the same, many are family owned and when I was dealing with them I know their back ground and other parts stories will come out.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Re-launched in January 2012, the Toyota Avanza has been with us for a significant time now (Since 2004) and has been the chosen vehicle for most Malaysians, which made it the best selling non-national car from 2005-2007 and has sold in excess of 140,000 units since the end of 2011...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience