L2 / L5 Ecu mod- No Boost cut

Newbienissan

Banned
Jul 19, 2010
earth
other than this, adding additional vacum valve, T-joint....can also do the trick. it is a way to "cheat" the boost sensor that you "did not" reach 1bar. Proof to be able to boost up to 1.5 bar

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Wrong way= car will not start
Correct way= car can start
50-50...

VeaRN

Oct 12, 2010
Kota kinabalu
I havent install any turboed engine yet... i'm just curios :embarassed: (planning next year, coz car still on loan)
Thx for the reply though

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
Seach my postings.... you will find the answer here in zth. (daihatsu/diy forum section)..
tq

sideksepakragabulat

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi there,

i was using an one way valve to eliminate my boost cut before..internal part was standard only upgrade 240cc+4g93t fuel pump and a FPR..boost 1 bar at this time..

now i'm using an oversize piston+safc..before using safc fuel press is around 3 bar and the car feel smooth at all range of rpm..nowadays i have to set around 70 psi(5 bar) just to get afr around 12.22 and boost around 1.3 bar..if i disconnect the one way valve can the fuel press set a bit lower?can i still boosting more than 1 bar after removing this one way valve?i'm planning to change the tebo and up boost to around 1.5-1.7 bar..can this be achieve just by changing to a much bigger injector and fuel pump?also planning to use a gsr injector(390cc) for this target..

the main question is can i remove the one way valve and still hitting more than 1 bar just by using a safc and bigger injector?

penagihdadih

Known Member
Feb 9, 2012
Shah Alam
hi there,

i was using an one way valve to eliminate my boost cut before..internal part was standard only upgrade 240cc+4g93t fuel pump and a FPR..boost 1 bar at this time..

now i'm using an oversize piston+safc..before using safc fuel press is around 3 bar and the car feel smooth at all range of rpm..nowadays i have to set around 70 psi(5 bar) just to get afr around 12.22 and boost around 1.3 bar..if i disconnect the one way valve can the fuel press set a bit lower?can i still boosting more than 1 bar after removing this one way valve?i'm planning to change the tebo and up boost to around 1.5-1.7 bar..can this be achieve just by changing to a much bigger injector and fuel pump?also planning to use a gsr injector(390cc) for this target..

the main question is can i remove the one way valve and still hitting more than 1 bar just by using a safc and bigger injector?
removing one way valve on your map sensor will not effect your afr by much. changing to bigger injector will have a better result. 390cc with safc can boost more than 2 bar if you get the tuning correct. would recommend you to use 310cc injector.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A time will come where derestricted autobahns, open throttle engines, hairpin turns, oversteer, understeer, burn outs, free revving engines and free flow exhausts among others will be a thing of the past. If you ever live to see that day, you have my sympathies. Electronics, computers, gadgets and engineers are fucking it all up for us petrol heads. Our kind is going to be cornered into some deep dark...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience