Honda drivers and Toyota Drivers

7500RPM

Aug 14, 2005
Honda cars VS Toyota cars

Are there any differences in sence of the driver compare with this two car manufacturer?.

Is it true Honda drivers are more to the yonger generation and toyota drivers are usually more of the elderly generation?.

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
not like that
this is all cina thinking only

same as benz and bmw.......young also can drive benz
imagine u driving a white colour benz with Louis V. shirt....
compare with bmw with benz.....of coz....BENZ more powerful....

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
nope. dont take the "uncle car" expression seriously hahaha :lol: ppl in the new Accord still look like uncles to me, and i've yet to see one speeding rudely (nut driver type). in fact, there are more n more young toyota speeders around... and boy are they excited! even im starting to get scared. some of these new ones take jabs even at other toyotas. most of them are those "belia kampung" type of young adults with rempit attitude. sheesh!

and i wasnt being racist there. i am cina+melayu. haih, whats the world coming to.... :p

munky

Jul 18, 2004
www.playboy.com
To me, toyota cars are more to the older generation. Coz the design of the cars all look like for those uncle and aunty hahaha. Honda's design more to the younger generation. Im talking bout the normal cars not sports cars hehe

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
the sedan EKs (4drs) look mighty proper and executive when kept in stock form IMO, esp the 99' facelift. dont say about modded la. the new accord, way uncle (THATS NOT AN INSULT) :D

i have to agree that everything from toyota over the near recent years are so unclish and prim, except for the Vios :lol:. but thats just me, and munky may see things differently. everyone is different, what can we say? hehe :)

make it this say lar...
those drive 2door coupe will look young... while 4door saloon will look old...
but when u see an elderly uncle drive some EK or EG, u think this uncle trying to be young...

7500RPM

Aug 14, 2005
hahah good good.. all your comments are correct. i have to agree that most toyota cars design are more excutive like. suits people in manager position, where else most of the hondas are more sporty and aggresive, suitable for the young in heart. young Chick digs honda! that's a + point!. and ladies who are looking for marrige digs toyotas! kakaakak.

prodigy

Uncle or not, Toyota is still one of the top Japanese car manufacturer in Malaysia and in the world. This shows their design team is doing their job right as their cars are still selling like hot cakes.

' xZ "

Jul 13, 2005
my fren told me that even japenese also dont really like honda
they think that honda disgrace them
because, honda got do motorcycle's business
and, japanese thinks that motorcycle is for low class people
so they prefer toyota or nissan.

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
munky : toyota and honda cars in malaysia are limited....u judge regarding in malaysia only....u go japan..then u know toyota cars are much more powerful than honda

what about altezza? uncle ah?

yea...some japanese also hate hondas...dunno why

toyota is the 2nd largest in the world

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
i have both toyota and honda.. being a hard core Toyota fan, my family has owned mostly corollas and rav4s... jes recently i've purchased and EG6.. i'm really surprised with the car.. it's really a good car... in all aspect!...

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
wat i think is Honda have very-very young designer for their car n Honda car jus like a fashion. Jus take the latest Honda Civic n see! Toyota car is more practical n nice.
But a Honda car is jus like won't outdated, example the Honda Accord year 94 onward (duno wat is the code).

Just want your views/experience on the effectiveness of paint protection.

I have recently come across a demo conducted by Tribos and seems quite convincing except for the part where they claim a 3 year warranty on the application of their protection system.