Honda drivers and Toyota Drivers

WBH8668

May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
cannot say like tat...
wat i feel is now got alot youngster use Toyota Vios n alot uncle use Honda City!

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
take the lastest honda civic?.....then did u find out the latest toyota? heh

wont outdated?.....my proton saga at home also not outdated still driving

honda accord year 94 = old school already

2zzge

Aug 2, 2005
hahhaahha agree.....honda - the power of dream only
toyota - get the feeling....

thumbs up for u chinozi

EFN

Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
DON'T BUY TOYOTA!

Dam bugger Toyota are for uncles, u want to look keng and Trendy drive a Honda, yeah! babe. Summore VTEC POWER wooo dun play play.

minivan

Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
no point arguing.... its all about individual perception...

fact is both manufacturers cater for almost all categories of users.... u just think about it and they'll have a model suitable for you (fast or slow). Thats how they make tonnes of money out of it...

and another thing.... not all youngster drive fast and not all oldies drive slow... they are such things as slow youngster who drive VW bugs and really faster old folks who a porsche or lambo... again, its about the individual...

:cool:

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
even u are tired of the senses these days huh... wait till u've been around as long as i have. oh just let it go. this always happens to a forum when there are many2 members. :)

not alwiz that VTEC rulez geh... there are so many types of engine in the world... depends on the tuning company ma...

ohya, i wonder those F1 honda engines using VTEC ar??...

prodigy

Honda formula 1 engines does not use VTEC technology. They're simply too advanced to be using vtec technology.

not alwiz that VTEC rulez geh... there are so many types of engine in the world... depends on the tuning company ma...

ohya, i wonder those F1 honda engines using VTEC ar??...

7500RPM

Aug 14, 2005
i think this topic is going out of hand. I think we should stop here. before we have war beteween hondas and toyotas.

hehehehhe :secruity: :tongue:

fritz

Jan 11, 2005
www.mrbaoz.com.my
U all choose honda la..got vtec..so fast...so fierce woh the sound! dun pray pray arh~!hehehe....Design..noneed to say la.."YING! FAI!"...kekeke..

????!!!??!??!?!?!?!!??!!??!!??!!*Toyota Rulez....*?!!!??!!!??!!??!!??!!?!?!?!??!?!!???!

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
woi woi, peace lar guys.. i dun wan later happen national level war between toyota and honda later, then i can't drive my car outside cuz honda driver will tiong me forever...

TauhuTauhu said:
toyota mostly ah pek and uncle oni
eh... cannot say like that lar >_< now my favourite day of the week is wednesday cuz can see long hair miniskirt chick drive super shiny black vois to school wor..

ok lar my view on this is that toyota made car for a wide range of ppl, thats why alot of uncle auntie go buy toyota. like my dad, ask him go buy honda the most he'll buy is the accord, civic he dun dare cuz it looks like a youngster's sport car, scare ppl say things about him.

i guess thats why ppl view toyota as uncle lar lar.. and good for some of the toyota fan like me also, cuz it makes a better sleeper car than honda. ppl see honda already know its fast cuz even the eg8 come with d16b or d15b (dunno lar heard from friend only cuz me noob in honda) and enough to give stock 4age something to think about already when kena cucuk.

toyota on the other hand can mod kau kau yet looks slow slow when kena cucuk can just buang them behind. MCSB and uncle car seems to me are just terms to let ppl know that our car is slow nia but in reality it might be different :D nihaha~

7500RPM

Aug 14, 2005
Ok la ok la!! honda honda...

Ok la ok La TOyota Toyota

ok la ok la honda honda...

ok la ok a toyota toyota...

HONYOTA LAHH!!

beli HONYOTA!!

Allo guy..

Can everybody of you tell me nice body kit want to attach at waja?
Coz, a lot body kit I saw at road not too nice ( project beng..? ).

That why I want some info from 'otai' ZTH to inform some good idea to share with me.