Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Honda drivers and Toyota Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hmm all car also go pro and cons...one vtec or vvti does not mean on eis superior over the others!!

Here in Malaysia Honda is famous ... for me ..i like honda too but in japan honda is like proton cars japaneese dont look for honda they either buy Toyota, Mitshu or Nissan or Subaru there people drive honda are low class people.

No comment on this 2 car manufacturer.i own a honda and drives a toyota(mum's car).
both also have their own criterial...I love Japanese car overall.....
Toyota= more on comfort
Honda = more on performance
that my 2 cents

gen 2 also got performance mahh...the new Gen 2 R3 with 200HP..muhahahha

Honda cars always carry nice chicks wan.....Toyota? auntie, makcik pakcik got laaaa....where got challange hahahahahaha

hmm..the onli way to prove is merdeka melinium challenge....last year honda civic win..so this year see how la...toyota or honda...but look like it gonna be civic again...

honda more performance?....what about supra?
lol
comfort?

merdeka endurance?
this is like a small race in the world la

look for japan GT
supra number 1

2zzge said:
honda more performance?....what about supra?
lol
comfort?

merdeka endurance?
this is like a small race in the world la

look for japan GT
supra number 1

then might as well look at F1 Renault is better!

yes, yes, Toyodas for old men (s) .

Honotas for rice hungry youths.

good. good.

next better discussion , thank you.

dont mention la about Toyota SUPRA(thats a monster car indeed) seems like all the ppl in Peninsula Malaysia Driving it izzit? make it under class 2600cc ok?

hahaha, you guys all kena their marketing strategies liou. Yes, toyota, in asian country seem to be more elderly car and honda seem to be more trendy cuz they make it that way so you will want to classified yourself as which target market. Toyota targets to the top exec people - people who already achieved in life, thus more older people. Honda instead target those young people by using technology, see why people like honda, cuz they build highly tech-up engine cars while toyota pays attention towards comfort and realibility. of course by saying that does not mean toyota=comfort and honda=performance. Both still have those basic element, just that their are more excel in their specific field.

now thats the wisest most considerate post i've heard so far. this thread deserves a close. its gonna get out of hand i tell ya.

good fact K20AEK. of coz sometimes posts in forums are for fun, but there will always be ppl who are being serious when we are being playful. sad to see the lack of common sense in topics like this. topics which are meant to be funny or stated as fun nvm la. haha... anyway i'll be ready with popcorn in case no moderators notice this thread.

but deep down inside i prefer honda civic 2.0.......it is a nice car...u can race with it and yet look elegant with it...nice combination

this topic is getting out of hand. i did'tn know people will take it seriousely. my apologies to everyone if this topic has lead to any misunderstanding. both drivers are good. both car manufacturer is good. and i strongly agree with K20AEK for his comment. what he mention is true and i have read the marketing strategies of japanese car manufacturers. these two giant car manufacturere has different marketing approach just like K20AEK said.

Well done on that comment... who told you about this K20EK?.

BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
Both Makes has their pros and cons....

Why get upset?
upset that you have a supra and i don't :D :D jk lar... just notice you use neova >_<

eh eh.. either close this topic or have to lighten up the mood in here lar..

Did a course called Business Policy back in aussie when doing my degree. Had to interview car manufacturer to find info and got the info from them. Manufacturer knows that when people are buying cars, their not comparing between manufacturer, instead comparing against what they want in a car to what is in the car. Honda, toyota, and all, its just branding of product. It does a little help, like recongnizing what shop to buy the car from. we shouldn't compare their brand, instead we should compare their similiar technology to make a better conclusion. Like comparing vtec and vvtl, fuel comsuption, materials, abs, things like that. we can't compare brand, it does not mean anything at the end.

good one K20AEK...
but this topic only for fun mehhh...
aiyoooo...also got ppl want to argue aaaa...
common aaaa...TOYOTA or HONDA all the same...they both are car...both from Japan motherland...

you want to argue who's best, what will u get...???
for fun n opinion only maaaa...don't take it so serious...

CHEERS...

Top Bottom