Malaysia drivers.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I heard on the radio that women drivers are angrier than men on the road, but they have less accidents in comparison.

Not saying I support or don't support women drivers, just bringing up what I heard on the radio.

Personally though, I do find women drivers very aggressive. Came across a kancil tudung lady driver who was extremely aggressive. Cutting in and out of lanes, squeezing between two cars and accelerated very fast and emergency stopped a lot. Stayed my distant away from this mad woman.

Then there's this chinese lady Myvi 1.5 driver who doesn't seem to have side vision or is expecting the world to give her way, she got a very loud horn and engine revving plus tyre screeching from me when she casually tried to swerve in front of me when I was less than half a cars distance from her. She would've side swiped me if I didn't startle her. Jeez.

Last edited:

cbsteh

Known Member
Oct 26, 2010
Kazakhstan
www.christopherteh.com
This is true not only in Malaysia but in the US as well. I read the book "Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us)" by Tom Vanderbilt a few years ago that says women have more car accidents than men, but men have more fatal accidents than women. Men are more aggressive drivers and take higher risks than women, leading to higher fatal or near fatal car accidents for men.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I heard on the radio that women drivers are angrier than men on the road, but they have less accidents in comparison.

Not saying I support or don't support women drivers, just bringing up what I heard on the radio.

Personally though, I do find women drivers very aggressive. Came across a kancil tudung lady driver who was extremely aggressive. Cutting in and out of lanes, squeezing between two cars and accelerated very fast and emergency stopped a lot. Stayed my distant away from this mad woman.

Then there's this chinese lady Myvi 1.5 driver who doesn't seem to have side vision or is expecting the world to give her way, she got a very loud horn and engine revving plus tyre screeching from me when she casually tried to swerve in front of me when I was less than half a cars distance from her. She would've side swiped me if I didn't startle her. Jeez.
Biasa la tu. Myvi + women = BAD!

i tot the worst drivers are from Kelantan?
I thought Penang then KL. Aih...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
It's on The Star main page on 15 July 2013.

I'm right! Women aren't any different than men!
Myvi + Women = Bad!
Big cars + Women = Bad!
That is only my experience.

What do you have to say?
Myvi + Women = Bad!
Big cars + Women = Bad!
That is only my experience.
add makcik wit tudung & big shades (the infamous 70's robinstock type) & big cars

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I thought KL is the worst...coz so stressful but we've got no sea to jump into unlike in PG or TG.

Many women drivers are aggressive nowadays. I just witnessed a Honda Insight with lady driver tried to squeeze into other people's lane without signaling. It is very obvious that the car didnt budge off but the Insight kept trying to squeeze in. Lost in the end anyway.

I've seen many women drivers:

1. Tailgating - not because they want to race, its because they cant judge the danger and just wana be fast to reach their destination.
2. Cut into lanes without signaling
3. Cut ques
4. Drive on emergency lane
5. Scariest place - roundabout. They dont knw the rules of using roundabout. Many drivers dont, too. Not only women.
6. Running red lights
7. Texting texting and then emergency brake and nearly hit the car in front lol
8. Park her car like it's her maid's road
9. Stop anywhere! They dont care if they are blocking the road

and many moreeeee....of course, the above also happens to male drivers

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

they have less accident...

but other people got more accident caused by them while avoiding those wimminz and crashed to something else....while they drive away pretend innocent...

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Women can't drive.
Chinese Woman Crushes Husband and Her Own Head While Parking – chinaSMACK

Neither can they read maps.

And men can't give birth.

These are universal truths. There are, as always, exceptions. But its a minority.

Not all Malaysians drivers are cocks. But when they are a cock, they are like the cockiest cock ever. Take for example yesterday, around 8pm on LDP heading towards Federal Highway. There's traffic, so I was doing ~80km/h on the fast lane, but there's traffic, so go figure. This idiot Kia Forte high beams me once, I ignore him, high beam me again I slam the brakes. Then he didn't high beam me anymore. Down ramp at Kelana LRT Station he tries to overtake on the left but obviously he couldn't cause he can't out-accelerate me. But I guess he figured out that its not a good idea trying to bully someone who is ready to slam the brakes on his face.

So yeah, everybody thinks they are a big bully in Malaysia until you show them who is the boss. They bring a stick down, you just need to bring a parang down and they will back off. They are all small chicks thinking they are big cocks.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Think of the bright side man.
Car + lady in mini shirt = good!
Bimbos alert!

Women can't drive.
Chinese Woman Crushes Husband and Her Own Head While Parking – chinaSMACK

Neither can they read maps.

And men can't give birth.

These are universal truths. There are, as always, exceptions. But its a minority.

Not all Malaysians drivers are cocks. But when they are a cock, they are like the cockiest cock ever. Take for example yesterday, around 8pm on LDP heading towards Federal Highway. There's traffic, so I was doing ~80km/h on the fast lane, but there's traffic, so go figure. This idiot Kia Forte high beams me once, I ignore him, high beam me again I slam the brakes. Then he didn't high beam me anymore. Down ramp at Kelana LRT Station he tries to overtake on the left but obviously he couldn't cause he can't out-accelerate me. But I guess he figured out that its not a good idea trying to bully someone who is ready to slam the brakes on his face.

So yeah, everybody thinks they are a big bully in Malaysia until you show them who is the boss. They bring a stick down, you just need to bring a parang down and they will back off. They are all small chicks thinking they are big cocks.
People are not thinking. Just like what the article said " the typical Malaysian drivers are selfish and delusional "... until they died.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Women...Their driving logic is :banghead:.

This happened at Sabah where my fren & i were about to reverse out from our parking respectively. Suddenly a lady in a Pajero double-park & blocking us from going out. WTF!?!?! She gave us a hand gesture sort of like waiting to pick up someone. What the hell??

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
i dont quite the word agressive used on women driver, more of Ignorance to the surrounding circumstances, as most of them after doing something unthinkable on the road, they will look like nothing happened, lolz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yup, some cars are made purely for button pressing, because the drive is so uninspiring, you end up just poking buttons (in a jam, for example).

For starters, I do know that the Kia Forte's buttons are quite nice to press :rofl::rofl:

What other cars falls into this category? :driver::driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience