Drivers Alert at SILK highway

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
This one just came in tonite, from my friend, driving along SILK highway (Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway), from Mines Shopping towards Aeon Cheras Selatan shopping direction.

While my fren was driving along (nearby Merc Showroom), a helmet suddenly came rolling out fast to the centre of the road, OUT OF NOWHERE. He didn't see any motorbike nor rider by the roadside. My fren mentioned that the helmet, did not look like it fell off accidently from a bike. It appeared like a helmet being deliberately thrown on the road to cause car to lose control and "create" accident.

Luckily, my fren reacted fast, swerved his car and barely missed the helmet.

After passing through the road section, he checked his rear mirror and found that there were a few guys emerged from the bushes, then ran across the road to retrieve the helmet.

He suspect these ppl were there to "create" accident, or make any car to stop, and possibly robbing any unsuspecting drivers.

So guys, be careful out there when driving along this stretch of road at night

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Have to lodge a police report,its a win win situation.
The authority can take action and if something still happen,no excuse can be given.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Please ask your friend to report the incident. To apprehend all these low life scumbags...can cause death on the road...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
best if TS fren have onboard cam inside, now definitely need to install them edi, poverty index gone down but the situation in this country is getting worst by the moment:banghea:

[

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
best if TS fren have onboard cam inside, now definitely need to install them edi, poverty index gone down but the situation in this country is getting worst by the moment:banghea:

[
Ya thought of getting one. either for cases like these or for protection against idiot drivers cutting into your lane suddenly.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Crime rate is worrying as the criminals have crazier MO-s recently.

I heard it also happen at curve area or mutiara damansara..

*Angry over some high drug kid hit my car near the hotel...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
TS have made a police report. He late found out that there has been a similar report done earlier.

So, be mindful driving in KL. Bad people are hungry to "cari makan" before CNY...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So if possible no matter what kind of accident, go to the nearest police station.
A petrol station is useless. Nobody is brave enough to save you if anything happened.
Petrol station? Nowadays after 9pm they lock themselves inside.....:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
haha, even some police station locked themselves up at night, with windows and door heavily tinted.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
My place no lah! The counter always open 24/7, probably you mean the Sargent's room......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
For his own piston servicing :rofl:

At night nothing to do, takkan sit and wait till morning ma hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience