Drivers Alert at SILK highway

This one just came in tonite, from my friend, driving along SILK highway (Kajang Dispersal Link Expressway), from Mines Shopping towards Aeon Cheras Selatan shopping direction.

While my fren was driving along (nearby Merc Showroom), a helmet suddenly came rolling out fast to the centre of the road, OUT OF NOWHERE. He didn't see any motorbike nor rider by the roadside. My fren mentioned that the helmet, did not look like it fell off accidently from a bike. It appeared like a helmet being deliberately thrown on the road to cause car to lose control and "create" accident.

Luckily, my fren reacted fast, swerved his car and barely missed the helmet.

After passing through the road section, he checked his rear mirror and found that there were a few guys emerged from the bushes, then ran across the road to retrieve the helmet.

He suspect these ppl were there to "create" accident, or make any car to stop, and possibly robbing any unsuspecting drivers.

So guys, be careful out there when driving along this stretch of road at night

Have to lodge a police report,its a win win situation.
The authority can take action and if something still happen,no excuse can be given.

Please ask your friend to report the incident. To apprehend all these low life scumbags...can cause death on the road...

twistedichc

Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
best if TS fren have onboard cam inside, now definitely need to install them edi, poverty index gone down but the situation in this country is getting worst by the moment:banghea:

[

best if TS fren have onboard cam inside, now definitely need to install them edi, poverty index gone down but the situation in this country is getting worst by the moment:banghea:

[
Ya thought of getting one. either for cases like these or for protection against idiot drivers cutting into your lane suddenly.

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Crime rate is worrying as the criminals have crazier MO-s recently.

I heard it also happen at curve area or mutiara damansara..

*Angry over some high drug kid hit my car near the hotel...

TS have made a police report. He late found out that there has been a similar report done earlier.

So, be mindful driving in KL. Bad people are hungry to "cari makan" before CNY...

So if possible no matter what kind of accident, go to the nearest police station.
A petrol station is useless. Nobody is brave enough to save you if anything happened.
Petrol station? Nowadays after 9pm they lock themselves inside.....:banghead:

haha, even some police station locked themselves up at night, with windows and door heavily tinted.....

My place no lah! The counter always open 24/7, probably you mean the Sargent's room......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
For his own piston servicing :rofl:

At night nothing to do, takkan sit and wait till morning ma hahaha

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...