where it should be place in my car??

Bump: how much Greddy Profec E-01??
where it can be install(workshop)??

Bump: how much Greddy Profec E-01??
where it can be install(workshop)??
second hand should be RM350 can buy at
http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2009-05DeSale34631394_AUCTION_-Greddy-Profec-E-01-Original-Monitor.htm it is good shop find some old and new performance shop. but it cannot be discount, normally their internet price is nett price.
I buy brand new AVC- R and used BLITZ DCII meter from them very good condition.
It can be install with any workshop which have the e-manage experience such GT auto, 3rd performance, northern garage and etc

WHere u can see the thing. like where u put your RSM and AVC-R

Last edited:

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
IT is piggy back ecu, it has 16X16 mapping = 256map.
or it call sub-computer in which the airflow sensor signal or the pressure
sensor signal can be mapping to fine tuning the car each map to in order to to increase/decrease fuel for each engine revolution.

Even in light tuning such as an air cleaner/muffler replacement, a shift in air/fuel ratio occurs in greater or lesser degrees. This is due to the difference between the airflow detected by the airflow sensor and the actual airflow caused by a change in the airflow that passes through the airflow sensor.

The e-manage can correct this difference to set the original air/fuel ratio and increase the power. It also has various functions such as a VTEC control function and a function to prevent engine stall.

Furthermore, it can be used as a meter to check vehicle conditions with various monitoring functions. But need to buy the Greddy Profec E-01 to check vehicle conditions.

it is something like afc neo also but have more map than the afc neo.
AFC neo 16X2 map
E-manage 16X16 map
F con is which have 16X24map

remember the more the mapping in the aftermarket ecu the more precise u can tune your car.

But if your car are under 400HP not recommended standalone is not worth the investment.

RM950 for blue e-manage with out harness
Rm2100+- for ultimate e-manage with out harness

so clear yet, hope u understand.

Happy modding dude!!
Gud info bro..
how about the emange blue compare with the emanage ultimate?
emanage ultimate mapping range?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

cannot, but i can watch your engine information(like oil temp oil pressure water temp etc) with the Greddy Profec E-01
Just only oil temp,water temp,oil press,etc??
any others features on the profec E-01??
can work with e-manage??

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Gud info bro..
how about the emange blue compare with the emanage ultimate?
emanage ultimate mapping range?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Just only oil temp,water temp,oil press,etc??
any others features on the profec E-01??
can work with e-manage??

Actually ultimate and the blue or gold addition mapping are the same 16X16 only have some add on feature. i will upload the manual of the e-manage manual of ultimate to let your understand.

Profec is the product which made by greddy to support e-manage showing the info of the ecu. something like fc commander with power fc or fcon vpro with fcon navigator.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

Last edited:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Can the profec E-01 use on emanage ultimate?
More info for profec E-01

The GReddy Profec e-01 is the most versatile boost controller around. Not only does it offer more control over boost curves then any other boost controller on the market it also can control GReddy's e-Manage and datalog!

* Large LCD with EL backlighting.
* Links up to the e-Manage to control all of it's functions.
* Boost, duty cycle and gain can all be adjusted at different RPM's, or use the full auto mode and just set the boost to whatever value you want.
* Can datalog the following for up to 3 hours * - see note: Boost, AFM input, AFM output, throttle position, RPM, injector duty cycle, boost control solenoid duty cycle, any 2 digital signals (wideband O2, narrowband O2, etc), any 2 analog signals (speed, knock sensor, etc), and any GReddy P/H gauge!

The PRofec e-01 designed as a combination boost-controller, data display / logger and e-manage programmer. The e-01 can provide superior boost response, increased boost, warning meter functions, 3 channel data-logging and access to all the programming features provided with the latest e-manage support tool.

Even when used as a boost controller only, the e-01 has features to smooth out the boost curve. With both an auto and manual setting for both external and actuator style wastegates, the new PRofec can alter its new compact, high capacity solenoid valve via various RPM ranges. The large LCD screen with green electro-luminescent backlighting is easy to see. Other standard features include two preset boost levels, a timed over-take boost and compatibility with our Remote Switching System.

The data display can view 3 different data channels simultaneously such as boost, RPM or any other channel inputted by the e-manage. The data can be logged up for 3 hours on an SD card while also giving warning set points and peak and hold values. There is also a non-PRofec e-01 version that is only used for e-manage programming and datalogging. (Some features require optional harness to be accessed.)

I think can because see the link below:-

http://www.miataturbo.net/forum/t1825/

Greddy E Management System E-MANAGE ULTIMATE

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Fuhh bro u're :top: laa...
so it means can la ultimate+E-01...
Yes it can.

No la just do some research as a hobby i am not that good :embarassed: . How to tune ecu really hard still studying. Afr is easy but is the ignition timing is very hard to tune to cope withe rpm and air flow sensor volt(for me la).

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Yes it can.

No la just do some research as a hobby i am not that good :embarassed: . How to tune ecu really hard still studying. Afr is easy but is the ignition timing is very hard to tune to cope withe rpm and air flow sensor volt(for me la).
Just buy an enjin kosong or hafcut & try for xperiment/tune kau2 until blow then u'll expert in tuning.hehe...:rofl:
btw wher can get the E-01?i think its hard to find 1 laa...:banghead: