what that??
use for what(detail is better)??
how much??

can tell me....

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
IT is piggy back ecu, it has 16X16 mapping = 256map.
or it call sub-computer in which the airflow sensor signal or the pressure
sensor signal can be mapping to fine tuning the car each map to in order to to increase/decrease fuel for each engine revolution.

Even in light tuning such as an air cleaner/muffler replacement, a shift in air/fuel ratio occurs in greater or lesser degrees. This is due to the difference between the airflow detected by the airflow sensor and the actual airflow caused by a change in the airflow that passes through the airflow sensor.

The e-manage can correct this difference to set the original air/fuel ratio and increase the power. It also has various functions such as a VTEC control function and a function to prevent engine stall.

Furthermore, it can be used as a meter to check vehicle conditions with various monitoring functions. But need to buy the Greddy Profec E-01 to check vehicle conditions.

it is something like afc neo also but have more map than the afc neo.
AFC neo 16X2 map
E-manage 16X16 map
F con is which have 16X24map

remember the more the mapping in the aftermarket ecu the more precise u can tune your car.

But if your car are under 400HP not recommended standalone is not worth the investment.

RM950 for blue e-manage with out harness
Rm2100+- for ultimate e-manage with out harness

so clear yet, hope u understand.

Happy modding dude!!

Last edited:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
how much does the Greddy Profec E-01 display monitor cost??
I think brand new do not have already, since it is very very old item already, secondhand about RM 350+-

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2009-05DeSale34631394_AUCTION_-Greddy-Profec-E-01-Original-Monitor.htm

GIve this guys a call he always go japan sometime one, he may be can find for u(he also same guys selling)

i got buy brand new Avc-r and blitz DCII meter from them very fair price and quick service confirm.:biggrin:

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
afiq_farami...sorry tumpang your thread......mr limfk7,nissan grand livina can use e-manage ka??...he.he.he..just asking..:driver:

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
not sure but u can call M7(mutiara motor) in johor to customised the ecu harness i think?

The e-manage can bolt any car except some car like u grand livina need to customized the harness.

heavyfoot

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Can watch TV/DVD? :biggrin:

afiq_farami

Known Member
Mar 28, 2009
how much Greddy Profec E-01??
where it can be install(workshop)??
where it should be place in my car??

Bump: how much Greddy Profec E-01??

Bump: how much Greddy Profec E-01??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience