greddy emanage????

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Can the profec E-01 use on emanage ultimate?
More info for profec E-01

The GReddy Profec e-01 is the most versatile boost controller around. Not only does it offer more control over boost curves then any other boost controller on the market it also can control GReddy's e-Manage and datalog!

* Large LCD with EL backlighting.
* Links up to the e-Manage to control all of it's functions.
* Boost, duty cycle and gain can all be adjusted at different RPM's, or use the full auto mode and just set the boost to whatever value you want.
* Can datalog the following for up to 3 hours * - see note: Boost, AFM input, AFM output, throttle position, RPM, injector duty cycle, boost control solenoid duty cycle, any 2 digital signals (wideband O2, narrowband O2, etc), any 2 analog signals (speed, knock sensor, etc), and any GReddy P/H gauge!

The PRofec e-01 designed as a combination boost-controller, data display / logger and e-manage programmer. The e-01 can provide superior boost response, increased boost, warning meter functions, 3 channel data-logging and access to all the programming features provided with the latest e-manage support tool.

Even when used as a boost controller only, the e-01 has features to smooth out the boost curve. With both an auto and manual setting for both external and actuator style wastegates, the new PRofec can alter its new compact, high capacity solenoid valve via various RPM ranges. The large LCD screen with green electro-luminescent backlighting is easy to see. Other standard features include two preset boost levels, a timed over-take boost and compatibility with our Remote Switching System.

The data display can view 3 different data channels simultaneously such as boost, RPM or any other channel inputted by the e-manage. The data can be logged up for 3 hours on an SD card while also giving warning set points and peak and hold values. There is also a non-PRofec e-01 version that is only used for e-manage programming and datalogging. (Some features require optional harness to be accessed.)

I think can because see the link below:-

http://www.miataturbo.net/forum/t1825/

Greddy E Management System E-MANAGE ULTIMATE

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
Fuhh bro u're :top: laa...
so it means can la ultimate+E-01...
Yes it can.

No la just do some research as a hobby i am not that good :embarassed: . How to tune ecu really hard still studying. Afr is easy but is the ignition timing is very hard to tune to cope withe rpm and air flow sensor volt(for me la).

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Yes it can.

No la just do some research as a hobby i am not that good :embarassed: . How to tune ecu really hard still studying. Afr is easy but is the ignition timing is very hard to tune to cope withe rpm and air flow sensor volt(for me la).
Just buy an enjin kosong or hafcut & try for xperiment/tune kau2 until blow then u'll expert in tuning.hehe...:rofl:
btw wher can get the E-01?i think its hard to find 1 laa...:banghead:

paolo_m

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
hi guys.. i'm using 4g93 n/a engine with high cams + emanage blue.. the campulley settings is at 0-0 for both int and ext.. my problem is my car will jerk at 2-3k rpm but ok when rpm is higher or lower than that.. furthermore, the jerking is very obvious as i'm using exedy race clutch.. my question is is there any possibility that the ignition timing setting is the cause of this jerking? pls help..

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Try to reset/chek the zero cam marking using dial gauge first sumtime ther r not in proper marking then go for others...but if jeking chek ur e-mange setting.
juz my 2 send...any other sifu can giv sum opinion?

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
did u check your afr maybe if too high(mean rich afr about 11.0.1 below) also can cause jerking abit.

Last edited:

paolo_m

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
ok thanx guys.. looks like i have to dynotune to diagnose the problem n solve it..

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Hai, jus wanna ask.....let say I'm using e-manage, if I change the battery of d car or if i disconnect de battery, do I have to tune again d e-manage or don't have?

Thankx for any replies. :burnout:

dettmanic

Known Member
Nov 13, 2008
johor bahru/joh
no needla,its no problem coz last couple of week b4 ari raya i change my battery,thats no diff than b4 i change....
i heard sum rumours la,who used the dastek piggyback will retune back if the battery was disconnected....

eniwei there nice info kelvin.....