FOG lights : keep standard or change it?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Seen a few in the websites but the problem is if it is credible (none of my frens used it before,so no feedback) secondly China products (doesn't last-led feed back was the little bulbs fails after a short period of time). That 's why I uses this forum check see any good recommendation and some actual feed back after use...hehehe. :biggrin:
That is why branded still better, like Phillips and Osram, but have heard from some, even these do not last as long as branded normal bulbs. Probably they burn hotter so shorter lifespan. Normal as in 55/60w or 90/100w normal bulbs

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
No point buying some cheaper lamps, but shorted very soon. Leaves nothing but bitter taste in the mouth.

The main reason to install these good lamps are for drivers' safety and practicality.....so invest on some lamps that are proven and worthwhile.

I wouldnt mind at all pay for cheapo stuff like sticker, for syoik only, maybe becoz of trend.
After the sticker fade, just throw away....and buy samore sticker. hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To make our sales process easier and faster, we have appointed business partners across the country.

Please look at the list below and look for your area and contact person's HP number. You can arrange for demo directly with them. They are able to arrange product delivery according to your needs too.

Johore Bahru
- 012 208 3843

Malacca
- 012 208 3843

Negeri Sembilan
- 012 208 3843

Kuala Lumpur/ Petaling Jaya
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience