Fog Lamp

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Anyone can share their exprience on fog lamp.

which is the best recommended fog lamp or spot light in terms of brightness?

i not sure is the fog lamp or the bulb in the fog lamp which makes the brightness brighter.

please advice :)

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
oh thanks... for the tips BLaCkHoWLiNG

bout the spot light brightness izzit the bulb or the lamp/design of the sport light?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
usually it's abit of both.. u can buy those 55W = 95W kinda bulbs.. gives u abit more of brightness..but if u get blueish tints bulbs. . u might have problems in d rain... and d orange tint from street lamps will always overshadow yer bulb reflection from d road

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
my spotlights currently out of order... i've check the wiring but all seem to be connected.... i've noticed one side of my foglights has water wapour inside... will that cause my bulbs to burn??... anyone can advice??.. coz i plan to DIY repair back it...

and, any way we can seal the foglights so it wont sip in water again??....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
check d casing for cracks... and d glass as well.. re-seal the gap .. joint of the glass and casing wit windscreen glue.. d black type... then try n see if it works... don change the bulbs first.. else if water still seeps in, it might damage d bulb again.. also, the entrance of the wire into the casing.. there should be a rubber enclosure.. see if dat's worn out.. if yes, apply abit of the glue there as well.. but as and when the bulb needs replacement, it could get abit messy..

if u want the brightest spotlights, get a set of H3 hids from HIDSELLER ;)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
if u want the brightest spotlights, get a set of H3 hids from HIDSELLER ;)
haha... headlights also havent use HID, spotlight wanna use adi... tak ikut urutan...
anyway, thanks for ur info...:regular_smile:

alvins

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
wow.. HID for spot light kinda over budget for me liao :(
if i got bro's shop buy those spot light izzit good?

cause bro's shop is famous of expensive and not good stuff LOL...haha

any shop to recommend to get some good spotlight .... just normal spot light bright enough to see the road better

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
my spotlights buy from brothers shop lo... now masuk air adi... haha... u say good or not??... used about few months only (less than a year)....

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Hello bros, don't get those cheap spot lights from brothers. I bought from them during my early time modification thinking it's cheap and good. It sucks. This is what i experienced, bought a set of cheap bumper spot light from brothers. Went home and install, one of it is not working. So, i bring back. That fella changed a new one for me and hence put the spoiled one back for sale!

Go for 100W wirings and relays. Put in a good 100/90W or 130/100W bulb. Don't have to buy any spot lights. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all, i'm planning to buy a new engine on my wira aeroback 1.3..going for half-cut....my choice is Mivec 1.6+rear breakdisk but without putting in the dashboard,and bodykit to save my $$$$...i'm preparing about 7k in about 4 month...is it possible to get a rear breakdisk and mivec engine for only 7k...can u advise how much money should i prepare....

and can you guys list down what kind of meter can i put into my car ofter my mivec transplant example = autotimer,mivec...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience