Satria 1996 original fog lamp

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi guys

I would like to get an original fog lamp for 1996 1.6 satria. Is this the right one?

I had a car accident before and the bumper with the fog light gone. I install the normal RM50 fog lamp, but it is kind of directing the light to the side and not so bright and of course, I like the original. Is is possible to get it now, kedai potong or somewhere?

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
How much you guys guess the price will be? I asked one of the sparepart shop, he said the original lamp is not sell, just come with the car only. It is a 1996 model, you guys think there are still original one sold?

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
i ask proton parts, they just have the left one, not the right one in stock.. and i also tried to call proton spareparts distributors, none have the part that i want.. huhu..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

remember the black surface paint coat on trucks?

if it's available in small rattlecans i wanna buy to re-spray my bumper black trimming.
according to how tuff those bedliners are, iIMO once you spray 'em on ur linings, it'll last fer years!

can we actually get 'em anywhere? or hafta send to some place to get it sprayed?

tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience