Persona Elegance front speaker and fog lamp

Feb 1, 2011
Johor
Hi all forumers, i'm newbie here and just bought a new Persona Elegance a month ago. So far the car handling is good; the power output is just enough for major Malaysian road. Fuel consumption is able to reach 12km/l in urban driving(almost same as shown in odometer that 7.8l/100km). Of course there are some minor problems such as malfunction of door sensor and some weird sound at the power window, lucky it solved after my first 1000km of service, except the metal knocking sound on my front-right suspension while cornering on uneven road condition...

Mine is B-Line, that mean 'kosong'. I'm planing to install a pair of front speaker and fog lamp... Does everyone know what is the size for the original front speaker? Is that possible to install the original fog lamp with original switch at the dashboard? Can it done by outside accesorry shop?

Thanks in advance.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u no need to know the size of the fog lamp, just go to any accs shop or spare parts shop & ask for persona foglamp, they will know. installation could be done anywhere, but for me, id rather go to my workshop to get it installed rather than accs shop install it. they might screw up your wiring.

dreamist

Feb 1, 2011
Johor
Thanks DanzEterna.
Does the fog lamp comes together with switch that attach on the dashboard like original one?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Due to popular demand, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that they are extending the production of the Special Edition Mazda RX-8 Spirit R by 1000 units. This final special edition model was originally intended to be only 1000 of them, but it was such a hit since its launch back in November 2011 that made Mazda to come up with this surprising call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience