EVO III Tuned Up DRAX'd !!! 301hp on wheel DRAX'd !!!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

dude...how much mr.zainal change u for everything including dyno if u dun mind me asking??....and does he do for evo 6???...if the price is right...iam intrested...

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Pound for pound, 300 WHP @ 1.5 bar on a VR4 seems low.

I think the 16g compressor is operating beyond it efficeicy at 1.5 bar.

There is much more room for improvement with a bigger turbo.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Miton : yeah rite, u can still pass me without a boost ler

acbc : no la not gt auto

cyilaw : bro if u need the plate to be blackened let me know :) , when i went time , speed demon with his charade was there, so just chit chat with him :)

cypres8 : ur car dint dyno properly yet mar

zoohalee : ur car looks cool :) im the one standing beside alvin24 when u was doing ur dyno in N1 :) , yeah RSM sumtimes gila , bt this rpm i got while dragging , dunno how come , just got down from the car, check peak , woooo , problems removing rev cuts :D

joeker : yeah lor , according to thomas , the car is healthy and tip top , the hp is just at the correct for the boost , bt i guess its end of td05's limit :( , aiyaaa dowan bigger power la bro , cenot pour petrol now also

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

yeah...even in dragging when u receive this problem is when u shifting gears....RSM always got this kinda problem for its RPM....jinkl....iam not offensing u....but if u pull ur call up to 11k rpm ur engine will blow straight...even ur dyno chart from GT auto shows that ur powerband up to 6.5k rpm....i say....if u got 300whp atw on an evo engine that shows ur engine really healty and good in condition....even some people who got more stuff than this only get around 280hp otw (with management and etc) so far i say...good job...its hard to get 300hp otw with a stock turbine...

evo 1-3 engine (including vr4) are know to have less HP than evo 4 and above...what i mean here to compress each HP is really hard...(it can be done) but with some modification of course....unlike evo 4 engine and above...to get 300hp otw (on 4wd) u just need to boost up to 1.5 and leave everything stock...

so..good job..

Last edited by a moderator:

wannss

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
if that so you can take a part in nilai speedway drag race maaa.....many powerfull car there even i have seen kancil beat the rx7 (the Joki don't know how to drive it) huahuahuahua..so slow....

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
][zoohalee][vtec][:i tot vr4 4g63 can get hp easier than the newer evo 4 above 4g63

dun think the evo 4 4g63 will last with 1.5bar boost.
injector 510cc need to be change
fuel pump need to be change

evo 5 above will be better but not evo 4 4g63

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
zohalee : agreed :) , rsm not so accurate , 11rpm actually not tht high maybe , bt could be close to 10 because already passd 9krpm from meter panel , after tht drag my head was gone , valves and lifters mostly gave hell of problems , idling went like high cams valve seals i guess , conrod bearings worn out had to get it all changed , still having kacang noises here and there, just waiting for it to blow :) must find new block already , luckily vr4 blocks are lying down everywhere in potongs,

Last edited:
Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

lan evo said:
][zoohalee][vtec][:i tot vr4 4g63 can get hp easier than the newer evo 4 above 4g63

no la...vr4 is harder to get hp la....its an old engine...which means old development....the only thing that is good in vr4 is their block can tahan up to 2.2 bar...no problem...(but not everyday use la)

recent development of new engine is quiet amazing....like evo 8 MR....is running 1.6 bar stock boost...and sometimes spike to 1.8....pushing high boost is already normal. nowadays....unlike 5-8 year ago 1.6 bar is like a king...ppl say it too high and other.....i wonder if evo 12 goonna go 2 bar stock boost??? hahahahhaa....

hybrid evo

Feb 3, 2006
wow 300hp on wheels. not many items under the hood somemore. crazy man. good job i would say.

mine also like urs la jinkl

except mine is evo2 head, thai wastegate, efn adjustable fuel regulator and gtr r34 fuel pump. no draxx chip

eh is it possible that draxx chip is the main key to reach that 300hp?

so far i tapau evo3 (heavily modified), evo2, rb20det, ca18det but i am very2 sure my hp wouldnt even reach 290hp on wheel. havent dyno yet. if draxx is really dat good, i also want.how much huh dude?

DJ-LanEvo3

500 RPM
May 2, 2005
hybrid evo said:
wow 300hp on wheels. not many items under the hood somemore. crazy man. good job i would say.

mine also like urs la jinkl

except mine is evo2 head, thai wastegate, efn adjustable fuel regulator and gtr r34 fuel pump. no draxx chip

eh is it possible that draxx chip is the main key to reach that 300hp?

so far i tapau evo3 (heavily modified), evo2, rb20det, ca18det but i am very2 sure my hp wouldnt even reach 290hp on wheel. havent dyno yet. if draxx is really dat good, i also want.how much huh dude?

Finally I've found the guy who's using the Thai Wastegate...
Mind asking u that how is the condition of Thai Wastegate? is it ok?
How long u've been using it for??

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
lan evo said:

stock fuel and injectors can handle up to 1.7 bar one leh...and JIN,

if no boost = overtake you, got boost = ???

Car fast say la car fast...somore wanna pretend as a ANE and call me during CNY... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL!

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
miton taikor, i think we better dun drive our cars for a while, the KING is rumoured to be roaming around kesas, klia highway and also sunway area, to look for victims!

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
why ANE never come down to seremban one ah? since it's almost the same distance to klia from his house.... hmmm.... :tongue:

i think he go kesas is because he want to have a showdown with the White Ghostly Legend on KESAS highway...lembaga putih...better known as Adrian @ Saga_Tebu @ SIOC Prez's 2.6 litre TATA 2626 stroker kit...

DIe lor now we got Black and white ghost in KESAS already. ESH ESH ESH...the only thing i can tarpau now is 1 teh o ais limau and sit beside the highway looking for these 2 ghosts... LOL~

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hehe i seen alot of people with diy stuff,but so far i never seen this thread come out (correct me if i am wrong) ...so anyone here diy it b4...

use ball bering... those round type...with bering inside...then just diy the cover ...suits bling bling rims better.(coz of flat surface....chrome rims espically)..then just find a way to stick it on to the ori rims.....anyone care to try..hehehhe..just my 2 cents
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience