• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I did not have problem with my tyres too for quite a few years but still keep the spare in the car......lol

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Really zero air and could not feel it?? Should have noticeably bad traction already, wiggling sensation coz it's at the rear. Or you're using RFT?

Anyway that's why I'd never use such waffer thin tires even if I have the budget. :biggrin:
unfortunately there weren't anything obvious at all. Especially it being rear.
Nope non RFT as well.

I've seen a number of cars on 20s and up with a flat traveling on the road with the driver completely clueless. I probably saved a couple of them from a trouble

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mine 45 series is max limit.....:driver:
For me, 10cm sidewall height is the minimum, will not go lower than that. So for example I'm still fine if to use 255/40 but not 195/50 or 215/45.

unfortunately there weren't anything obvious at all. Especially it being rear.
Nope non RFT as well.

I've seen a number of cars on 20s and up with a flat traveling on the road with the driver completely clueless. I probably saved a couple of them from a trouble
Yeah, many are not even sensitive to normal thick tires having very low pressure, so if such waffer thin tires then no surprise if also even more unaware. I also sometimes try to warn people if I saw them running on very low pressures already on the road, but some maybe think I'm some abd guy trying to trick and rob them or something and just keep going as normal. :biggrin:

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
I carry the spare tire around as got no place to put it at home...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Zthians,

I know this topic has been discussed many times but I can't seem to find the thread.

Anyways, just want to learn from the sifus about the following:

1) Is there any difference in the engine?

2) I know theres diff in the ECU, but in terms of wat? higher boost?

3) How much is the price diff?

4) Does a 4wd gearbox locked to 2wd give problems in the near future?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience