Are you a sissy for carrying a handbag?

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
errr... don't seem to be an issue to me cuz my wife also carried my stuff when I ask her...

...for better or worse, right?

p/s: when i carry her bag, usually my stuff are in there such as my phone, tablet etc hehe

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
really nobody's business other than the guy carrying it. I think if it was a lawyer in a business suit, its inappropriate. depends on when and where. or if you are the prime minister, doesn't count lah cause our prime minister is a woman, so I guess her husband would have to carry her bag.

Attachments

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
What's the hoo haa bout it actually? A man carrying his wife/gf handbag is just like a woman carrying a briefcase in spaghetti strap. It only if a man USE a handbag then it's kinda gay

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
What's the hoo haa bout it actually? A man carrying his wife/gf handbag is just like a woman carrying a briefcase in spaghetti strap. It only if a man USE a handbag then it's kinda gay
B.I.N.G.O., B.I.N.G.O.

and bingo was his name.

Hoe
:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
In todays situation... snatch thieves are more worrying than looking gay.

If someone smacked me with a cake like that I'd fight back. First kill the pie fella first then the cameraman. Like a man

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Don't really find it a problem if you are carrying your gf's handbag and not a guy carrying a handbag when he is out alone. Those type
really beh tahan or can be say as a sissy.

Still, today a guy worries more about people snatching their gf's handbag rather than being afraid of what others think of them for
carrying their gf handbag.

Sometimes their handbag can be real heavy :banghead: So, can consider it as a gentleman kind of action...:top:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
In todays situation... snatch thieves are more worrying than looking gay.

If someone smacked me with a cake like that I'd fight back. First kill the pie fella first then the cameraman. Like a man

I'll stuff the pie in his nose and make sure they sit in balai for more than 8 hours :stupid:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No issues, I carry my wife's bag. I thought the issue was man using handbags.
I saw one last time, he carries a big hand bag and drives a 350Z....:hmmmm:
Guess like what they say, just follow the steps of successful people and we will too be
successful? :hmmmm2:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i dont carry them... i hold them when my wife needs to go to the ladies with my son. What kind of husband or boy friend would not hold their gf's bag when they need to try on shoes, clothes or answer nature's call just bcoz they wanna show that they are 'manly'? that's not manly that's selfish.... a gentleman always is at a ladies service.. if u knw wat i mean.... hehehe...but if u want me to hold the handbag and walk around the shopping mall.......

then why did the girl choose to use a handbag in the first place? one has to live the consequences of the decision they made... u choose to carry a handbag - then u carry it

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
No joke, you see him walk, the hair on your hand stands........

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

i dont carry them... i hold them when my wife needs to go to the ladies with my son. What kind of husband or boy friend would not hold their gf's bag when they need to try on shoes, clothes or answer nature's call just bcoz they wanna show that they are 'manly'? that's not manly that's selfish.... a gentleman always is at a ladies service.. if u knw wat i mean.... hehehe...but if u want me to hold the handbag and walk around the shopping mall.......

then why did the girl choose to use a handbag in the first place? one has to live the consequences of the decision they made... u choose to carry a handbag - then u carry it
Exactly, hold for wife or gf is not a problem. Most ladies might even think highly of you to hold for your wife or gf while they shop......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sifu here heard of Fuel Management Unit(FMU)? its work likes a fuel regulator but it increases fuel pressure only when theres positive pressure in the manifold at certain ratio.(eg. 12:1 , 12psi of fuel pressure increase at every 1psi of boost)

another type is the rising rate fuel regulator. its adjustable and works like FMU too.

anyone knows this FMU thingy? is it good? how much is it? and where can get?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience