Digital mileage meters

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Just want to know if those cars with digital mileage meters can have the digits changed to lower numbers from the original mileage. Those older mileage meter dials can be changed so that the car looks like it has done very low mileage.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I dont think cant lah. cause if digital mileage meter the memory is stored inside the ECu so if u want to change u will have to set the ECu..I think

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
actually i dun quite understand anfernee's question, but i guess he is asking whether cars using digital mileage meter (WAJA for example) can reset the mileage number to lower to (from 120,000KM to 60,000KM for example) get a better selling price.

IMHO, yes, it can be done, as long as you have the right tools and the right way to re-write the piece of information.

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Blacksamurai : yeah that's my question, sorry for not being very clear about it cause not sure how to express it.. hehe.. so there's still ways to change the mileage to lower than it should be... :(

Anyway thanks guys.. anyone else would like to add more ?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
hijack ur thread awhile...
can normal dail meters be replaced with digital mileage meter??... if can means my car's mileage can be changed lo/...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey people.. i err wanna make me lil wira look nicer.. :P
i wanted to change my rims.. but my dad MADE ME NOT TO..
so i guess its a no no for me..

Is there anything else i can do to my car.. u know like REAL simple ones..
example.. i have this thing in mind.. which is FOG LIGHT.... err recommended?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience