Digital Camera

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Hi,

Thinking of buying a new digital camera as i'm going for a trip soon. Currently using an old skool nikon coolpix 2000, 2MP and picture quality is horrendous due to the almost non-existent flash. i almost can't see anything when taking indoor pics coz its way too dark.

Anyways, my budget is about RM 1200 to RM 1500. I'm more of a aim and shoot person so SLR cameras are off for me. Looking for a decent quality pictures and if possible using AA or AAA size battery coz scared the charger of the special camera battery can't be used overseas. If possible lightweight too, not those chunky camera.

My friend is saying the canon ixus 50 is a pretty decent camera but i need some feedback before deciding. i can't trust the shopkeeper coz most of the time its just marketing sweet talk to buy their brand thats all. i need feedback, thanks!

Pingu

Known Member
May 5, 2005
ive seen pictures using an ixus 5 mp camera ( cant remember what model, its maroon/ red outside )

i think that the cybershot product lines produce better quality, even the 4 mp ones..

dasdevil

Known Member
May 5, 2005
nikoncoolpix 2000

hi

any idea of letting it go ur nikoncoolpix 2000 for a superb price to someone...im looking for a second hand digital camera....i am a beginer!
thanks

0164526664-sms or cal!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
if budget is not a problem, try go for those with 2.5" LCD display + credit card size slim Digital camera. Sexy.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
if you';re looking forward to nikon,

i recomend you nikon coolpix 4200

or if you want o buy nay range of sony digital camera..
pm me and ican give you at a lower price

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda has announced an open call for anyone to apply for the Honda Dream Fund (HDF) scholarship, entitled “Honda & UNDP Renew Partnership to Promote Education for Development.” HDF provides full and most importantly, non-binding scholarships to less fortunate Malaysian youths to help them realize...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience