Digital Aircon panel

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
Guys im using digital aircon panel from mitsubishi, as usual those comes with halfcut. btw now one side got lites another side no lites, meaning to say that left side got lites and after the clock right side no lites. so i assume it is bulb but not wiring cus evrythin stil can use, only no lites. i went to sunway and inquire about the bulb thingy, the mech said very difficult to find. the bulbs are not those normal type of bulbs. so is it true? if it is wher can i get it from and roughly how much to replace it.

thankz

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
when i first got my air con panel from my half cut, almost all the bulbs on the panel koyak already... so i went back to the halfcut shop and the fella there replaced them for me, maybe you could go to your regular shop and ask them if they've got any bulbs from spoiled aircon panels that you can take? hehe.. or else you can try accessory shops lor... but i'm pretty sure you have to order them... hope this helps.. cheers..

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
ask some1 to mod it to led light,,

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
thankz for ur info guys, ill try to look from any chopshops or my frequent mechs, i bet they got those spoiled aircon panel which the bulbs are still intact and can be use.

wish me luck man..cus one of my another mech told me that those bulbs got money oso kinda diff to buy, it is not the price but the availability of that bulbs.

sigh

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
my one also larr
is it possible to mod it to LED one??
cuz the ori mitsu one very dim larr...
kinda sucks really..
if its bright white like Defi then cun larr!

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
wahh..such bulb not available in malaysia ke? than we must be really one thousand steps behind the japs... :lol:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
those bulbs in the air cond panel is small and it's customed design leg (bracket) to fit... not like the usual bulbs we get to replace as in the meter cluster unit. it will be quite a task to mod the bulbs... i've tried.. but i end up having a totally screwed air cond panel.. damn...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
ftzone: yeah the bracket is actually a headache for this mistu aircon panel, my mech told me it is not the same as those normal bulbs we can find it everywher. so eventhough got the money to replace, the problem is hard to find, i hope i can find one faulty aircon panel but the bulbs are still intact and usable. at least i can get thsoe bulbs and replace to my own aircon panel, sigh, no syok now, one side got lights another side dun have. any ideas wher can i get it, as far as i know maybe chopshop can get it if im lucky enough.

AeroDownCustom

May 17, 2005
Puchong
Hey,
My 1 is nice and working fine since the first day I brought and install. (6months ago)
The unit only cost your about RM130, if cannot fix the bulbs just get a new one and plug and play.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
mine oso man... GSR5559, if u find it... please do lemme know where to get also woh.. I also searching... vice versa laa... if i find, i'll let u know oso. =)

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
hahaha.. i know just bulbs only... but quite turn off oso mar the bulbs rosak in the cabin... kekeke

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
wah so late havent sleep yet, night bird har..hehe..and yeah kinda turn off oso, one side got lights another side dun have. it feels like not perfect and something missing which i dun like that kind of feelings. somehow need to see how much it costs oso to make it perfect, if too epensive cant reli afford den too bad loe, but i think for bulbs it shud be around few bucks only, or mebi free if the person is nice enuf to gif the bulbs if so happen the digital aircon panel spoil. lts wish for that to happen and got 2 sets of it lying around, for u and me..

AeroDownCustom

May 17, 2005
Puchong
You mean the whole side doesn't work? Could it be wiring problem? If you dont mind, can drop-by my friend shop and ask him to have a look.
Location in Puchong. Opposite Giant.
Shop name - Eureka Auto Acc.
Look for Ah Sai.
He's the one who fixed my unit.
Good luck.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

as the above topic...can these be done???how much roughly the cost???can fit easily??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience