Digitally wannabe cooled...

Areoulz

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Malaysia
I’ve just finished converting my engines last week. Back when I purchased my half cut (Lancer) the dashboard came with analog aircond controller.. I managed to get a digital panel and also the blower later but unfortunately I’ve been told that what I have is not complete. It supposed to came with a relay circuit, a motor, sensor and also a couple things. Right now I still only have the controller panel and the blower together with some cable. What part did I miss? Can someone please tell me?

If I can get the complete set, can I install it into my car that now already converted? Since my half cut originally using the analog one, can the digital controller and the related parts installed with no problem? Cause my friend told me, if I forced to use the digital controller, it might kacau my engine and electronics stuff in it.. Is it true? Please help..

Thanks..

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
try also asking at the proton thread. many forumers there had converted to lancer dash. good luck!!

xcheong

1,500 RPM
Mar 6, 2004
Visit site
u have to get 2 blower and the cooling coil.
and all the necessary wirings, relays and sensors....
which i think its a waste of money and time.
u might as well change your whole lancer dashboard to GSR or EVO, which might save u time and money for finding those parts....

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
and dun forget to ask wherether the wiring is same or not.
basically, analog is better than digital ,no need to worry bad contct :D

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
but digital is way cooler than analog:cyclops:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, need some advice...

i send my car for a spray on the spoiler...and i think the guy didnt cover the car body adequately with newspaper...

now im feeling some coarse surfaces on my bumper....i ask the guy, he say it will come out after some polishing...

is it true?? and does it need quick rectification ( to polish now) or to wait 2 more days ( coz im gonna be quite occupied for 2 days)

any experienced members experienced this b4?? TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience