Buying My 1st Ever Car With My Own Money

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bro...all of us can give u some suggestions...but its up to u to make yr
own decision...

as u mentioned earlier, u minat honda eg or ek rite....just go for it bro....
ek u gotta budget rm50-60k even that full convert to ek9 specs with b16a engine
eg - bout rm30-35k also full conversion to eg9....

since young my dream car was sgti....finally after i worked i bought it......use it for 3 yrs then sell, at that time had an accident & need a 4 door family car.....so choose perdana....
soon my wife will tell me to sell it & get an mpv hehe....

go for your dream car.....just make sure u choose the correct car as mentioned earlier if u getting a modded car, better get it from a fren or direct owner......
cos when yr old u wont get to enjoy a 2 door hatchback anymore...unless sports car diff story le.
hehe cakap danz is memang betul wan now is the time we can enjoy any 2 door car without being lectured by wives or anyone for that matter
later sudah khawin main mpv pulak sbab ramai anak(not from my own experience from observation) hehehe
enjoy ur youth to the max bro now is the time to do stupid things but not too stupid especially when it comes to money :rolleyes:

ayap87

Known Member
Aug 7, 2009
auckland,nz
own decision...

since young my dream car was sgti....finally after i worked i bought it......use it for 3 yrs then sell, at that time had an accident & need a 4 door family car.....so choose perdana....

go for your dream car.....just make sure u choose the correct car as mentioned earlier if u getting a modded car, better get it from a fren or direct owner......
cos when yr old u wont get to enjoy a 2 door hatchback anymore...unless sports car diff story le.

hell yeahh...i like your post bro...enjoy the life while you can...get your dream car..

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
own decision...

yeah..everyone have their dream car even kancil ryte..yup..for now..my fiance said nevermind for the 2 doors car..yeah you ryte...later must change to bigger cars to support our big family..hehehe..i want only 2 children..hahaha

ek n eg is my really dream car...cefiro n 180sx 2nd..hehe...must enjoy when we still young..if not u will find out, 1 pakcik 70 years old, driving ek, fairlady, or rx8..hehehe..n the grandchildred said...grandpa2..i want go jalan2 with rx8..hahaha

now u can see cefiro selling at 28k...budget 50-60k so u have access to rectify/strengthen the car. alot of nice ceffys in the marketplace...too bad i choose not to commit to another car. plus lots of ceffy/skyline owners willing to help u source for cheap parts
yeah...now even can get 30k for modified ceffys...hmm...ok2..thanks for the info bro..must do critical thinking now.heee

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

hehe cakap danz is memang betul wan now is the time we can enjoy any 2 door car without being lectured by wives or anyone for that matter
later sudah khawin main mpv pulak sbab ramai anak(not from my own experience from observation) hehehe
enjoy ur youth to the max bro now is the time to do stupid things but not too stupid especially when it comes to money :rolleyes:
haha..yeah...thats true bro...yup enjoy our life n dun do any stupid things yo..haha..financial management is really2 important....hehe

hell yeahh...i like your post bro...enjoy the life while you can...get your dream car..
yeah!!!!i like it too...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
to me cefiro is quite common now.....
normally drifter will buy that car & as well as 180sx, u could buy those cars, but for weekend use only....some of my frens that using sr20 or rb20 said that quite hard to find parts, even got money but the item x de...so susah.....aftermarket parts not many compared to ek or eg.

at least in future when u get married, u could keep yr ek or eg as a weekend car.......use a low FC car for work.......

so i guess u better start searching for yr dream car now while u apply for loan....either personal or finance..up to u....

good luck searching bro....

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
to me cefiro is quite common now.....
normally drifter will buy that car & as well as 180sx, u could buy those cars, but for weekend use only....some of my frens that using sr20 or rb20 said that quite hard to find parts, even got money but the item x de...so susah.....aftermarket parts not many compared to ek or eg.

at least in future when u get married, u could keep yr ek or eg as a weekend car.......use a low FC car for work.......

so i guess u better start searching for yr dream car now while u apply for loan....either personal or finance..up to u....

good luck searching bro....
oh izzit...good information..so, for now i would better find ek or eg lor...hmm..ok bro..thanks a lot for sharing with me..

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
celica 3S leh? why leave the legend out? MR2 is nice but again, parts will kill ur wallet. cefiro i think quite good power with rb20/25, 4 door, rwd. i was thinking wanna get a31 soon and to be honest, parts aint that expensive unless major prob...imo..
bro, MR2 right... hahahaha if u bring to any workshop.. i think they will opt not to repair your car... the engine compartment is... messy... its as legendary as the car itself...

i personally witness changing alternator and air cond compressor on a MR2... thank god i wasn't the foremen.. muahahaha

my advise is GO FOR AN EG6!!! value after purchase (u can sell at higher price later on due to its originality) but then again, honda parts are quite expensive.. so.. ask yourself honestly... cuz IMO, u wanna play cars, it doesnt come cheap.. even if u drive a cheap car..

Last edited:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bro, MR2 right... hahahaha if u bring to any workshop.. i think they will opt not to repair your car... the engine compartment is... messy... its as legendary as the car itself...

i personally witness changing alternator and air cond compressor on a MR2... thank god i wasn't the foremen.. muahahaha

my advise is GO FOR AN EG6!!! value after purchase (u can sell at higher price later on due to its originality) but then again, honda parts are quite expensive.. so.. ask yourself honestly... cuz IMO, u wanna play cars, it doesnt come cheap.. even if u drive a cheap car..
haha agree with u 200% bro playing car not cheap at all
even if u rich its very time consuming but if you really love it will be all worth it in the end :top: :biggrin:

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009

arrowhead...hahaha...so, if the car more messy..the price of labor work sure very high..hehehe..
as other people suggest me including u, i will find an EG..yeah..i know its expensive..but more reliable...hehehe..thanks bro...good car doesnt come cheap..hehe

haha agree with u 200% bro playing car not cheap at all
even if u rich its very time consuming but if you really love it will be all worth it in the end :top: :biggrin:
yup..playing with big boy toys arent cheap..hahaha

u dont have to be rich to play car....car mods is a hobby..even u dun have money but
u will find a way to get it....its a passion
hahahaha...correct..event have rm1k also want to make it become 10k to mod our car..hahaha

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
most important is mod within yr means...dun go take loans n credit swipe without thinking long n hard...wait at end of month cant afford to pay loan n card fees, sit bus cos cant afford petrol. modding is a passion. but must control that passion mah:biggrin:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
u dont have to be rich to play car....car mods is a hobby..even u dun have money but
the magic word...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
most important is mod within yr means...dun go take loans n credit swipe without thinking long n hard...wait at end of month cant afford to pay loan n card fees, sit bus cos cant afford petrol. modding is a passion. but must control that passion mah:biggrin:
yeah betul.....spend within your means.....:love:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
hehe perfect words bro i couldnt come up with these words yesnow so just tembak oni lah :biggrin:
hahaha exactly my situation mentioned above main thing is the passion though many people criticise me for it I am like to hell with that
I LOVE CARS!!!!! :love:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

hehehe yeap yeap loan and credit card very dangerous when come to modding coz susah mau control
suddenly if you feel like wanna add 20 hp ah pegi bank "Bang mau tanya personal loan kejap" hehehe
luckily i dont have a credit card nor am i elligible for loan so its pretty easy for me to control my spending just open wallet and see :biggrin:

chienoz

Known Member
Apr 30, 2009
my decision????

absolutely between eg or ek..hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1st of all, i need to thanks to VW Club Malaysia and some of the other members who came for the detailing clinic. i really appreciate it alot and i have alot fun with you guys. and also special thanks to my buddy daniel for letting us to use his porch and his Merz for demo. without you guys, this clinic wont be successful. i will just post up the pictures here, hope you guys enjoy!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience