What's the process of buying a car?

nasscmw

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
Hi,

Does anyone know what is the process of buying a car on your own if you don't go through a used car sales person? I was thinking of buying a car from a friend but we're both not sure on wht process..

Thanks!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
1.get a copy of photostat geran
2.prepare a copy of 3 mths latest pay slip, EA form, 3 mths bank statement, EPF statement, IC & driving licence, water or electicity bill.
3.walk in into any bank, prefered public bank, inform the counter u wanna submit for loan, then they will bring u to the officer for advice.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
check with the bank whether you can get loan for the car you are getting, older cars (mostly more than 10 years car) are harder to get loan from banks.

Get the car for an inspection at PUSPAKOM in order to do the owner transfer. Then settle down at JPJ and also your insurance agent if you decide to transfer your insurance to the newly bought car.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if u plan to get a car more than 10 yrs old,
better go for personal loan, same documentation needed.
if below 10yrs, check market rate of the car vs the price of yr fren that selling the car.
if car 5-7yrs old, still can get full loan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifus out there,

I am currently facing a problem here, I have bought a mazda B8T 210 engine and it is in the midst of transfering it into my mazda astina.

The problem now is, the mechanic is facing a problem to help me lock the by welding the gearbox in order to become a 2wd. He has send to some machining shop but he told me its gonna leak and wont last long. So he say better source for TX3 or a b6 gb.

Please Please Please helppppp! Its been 3 months already.:dontknow:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience