VW Club Malaysia Detailing Clinic Guide By Mun

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
1st of all, i need to thanks to VW Club Malaysia and some of the other members who came for the detailing clinic. i really appreciate it alot and i have alot fun with you guys. and also special thanks to my buddy daniel for letting us to use his porch and his Merz for demo. without you guys, this clinic wont be successful. i will just post up the pictures here, hope you guys enjoy!

wax residue

after power cleaned

plenty of RIDS and swirls

50/50 after compounded with OHC

taped side

who eliminated the swirls? oh yes, OHC did it!

master on action

everyone seems to be so serious

master no.2

polish/finish by me with red foam pad and OHP

cleaning the wheels

50/50 after clean with OPC

just perfect with the quad pipes

please stay tune for my next restoration story..

fishbonezken

Feb 13, 2006
Looks like you guys had a great one! Thanks for sharing, can't wait for your merc post!

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
:rock: rock on mun!!

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Nice job there! Sharing knowledge with many... I just love exhaust pipes detail. I remember a few months back when I was just washing my exhaust, because the chrome is stained with carbon. One neighbour came out and laughed at and ridiculed me, mocking me saying "Wah! You exhaust also wash ah"?

That guy always made fun of me just because I took care of my car and he doesn't. He laughed at people who wash car because he thinks it is over-loving your car... :stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,was wondering,bonnest wif scratches can it be fix by spraying a clear coat on it?any anybody ever done tht....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience