BING BANG BOOM - Radiostar New Year and CNY Promotion

amnyen

Jan 20, 2005
Hi,

How's the anti-hijack function works? COuld you enrich me with the details.

Thanks.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
holer

integramania said:
Bro this is a promo/contest where you can win special prizes.

Raya promotion was a straight RM50 discount

Thats the diff

hi my fr is the radiostar alarm has the motion/sense detector?. system/device?

if no can get any other sense/motion detector to attach to the alarm?....can the motion detection had their own speakers/siren to say some "programed" words like let say sumone come near or touch the car it will says......go away...

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
CraZieThug5057 said:
hi my fr is the radiostar alarm has the motion/sense detector?. system/device?

if no can get any other sense/motion detector to attach to the alarm?....can the motion detection had their own speakers/siren to say some "programed" words like let say sumone come near or touch the car it will says......go away...
Hi Craziethug,

Our Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate comes with 2 sensors. It has shock sensor to detect external disturbances and a microwave sensor to detect movement inside the car.

Besides, it also has a backup siren in addition to a standard siren. As for speakers that play out programmed voice, we don't have this function.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
NoName said:
Hi Craziethug,

Our Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate comes with 2 sensors. It has shock sensor to detect external disturbances and a microwave sensor to detect movement inside the car.

Besides, it also has a backup siren in addition to a standard siren. As for speakers that play out programmed voice, we don't have this function.

thanks man apreciat eur helfp very mcuh...

CruelGuy

Dec 24, 2004
i'm from kuantan. i'm interested to install this alarm module... how much i must pay for alarm set + auto winding module + installation fees... did you have any installer at kuantan?! realy interested one...

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi CruelGuy,

The price for King Eagle Ultimate is RM750, King Dragon = RM620 and King LEopard = RM590. Please refer to the full functions in our forum.

Installation for King Eagle Ultimate is RM180 and RM150 for both King Dragon & Leopard. Poslaju cost to deliver to Kuantan is RM15.

At the moment we do not have authorised installer in Kuantan yet but any installer that have installed 2-way remote start alarm should know how to do it.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi CruelGuy,

The price for King Eagle Ultimate is RM750, King Dragon = RM620 and King LEopard = RM590. Please refer to the full functions in our forum.

Installation for King Eagle Ultimate is RM180 and RM150 for both King Dragon & Leopard. Poslaju cost to deliver to Kuantan is RM15.

At the moment we do not have authorised installer in Kuantan yet but any installer that have installed 2-way remote start alarm should know how to do it.

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
NoName, I live in JB so I have some questions.

Whats the Poslaju cost to send it to me here?
Is there an authorised installer here?
How come only King Eagle got CNY promo? Are you ignoring your other models?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Mandrake said:
NoName, I live in JB so I have some questions.

Whats the Poslaju cost to send it to me here?
Is there an authorised installer here?
How come only King Eagle got CNY promo? Are you ignoring your other models?
Hi Mandrake,

Poslaju cost is RM14.

No we don't have authorised installer in JB but we've sold many units there. Most accessories shop with experience in installing 2-way alarm will have no problem installing radiostar.

We're not ignoring other model. Just that we have more stock for King Eagle Ultimate.

Thanks bro

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
NoName said:
Hi Mandrake,

Poslaju cost is RM14.

No we don't have authorised installer in JB but we've sold many units there. Most accessories shop with experience in installing 2-way alarm will have no problem installing radiostar.

We're not ignoring other model. Just that we have more stock for King Eagle Ultimate.

Thanks bro
Ah I see, I'm in the retail line too ;)

Just to clarify, if I take to my own installer do I still have a warrenty? I'm afraid if hes not familiar with Raidostar then he dunno how to adjust the setting and stuff lor, maybe just know how to install lock and unlock only :o

Maybe if you could post the manual online then I can see if its possible to DIY adjust radiostar.

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
The warranty will still eb valid provided if there's no hardware damage.

Regarding manual, apology... we do not have softcopy of it.

Mandrake said:
Ah I see, I'm in the retail line too ;)

Just to clarify, if I take to my own installer do I still have a warrenty? I'm afraid if hes not familiar with Raidostar then he dunno how to adjust the setting and stuff lor, maybe just know how to install lock and unlock only :o

Maybe if you could post the manual online then I can see if its possible to DIY adjust radiostar.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday evening i encountered a problem that i've never encounter before...My Suzuki SX4 suddenly couldn't start....I've double checked the battery was fine....Lights can be lighted up....radio can be on.....air-conditioner can also be on...in fact everything was fine and nothing was wrong.....The petrol was half the tank...However, after cranking a number of times....the engine just wouldn't start....I had to towed the car to the workshop from home....The mechanic told me that the fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience