Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama

Not just Petaling,i believe all state in Malaysia have this spot where people from certain country treat as their hangout.
For example,Mantin in N9 can be considered as African territory and yes they are not afraid of the cops.These people are students or originslly came in as student.

In Melaka,they used to meet at the old bus station.Now they are scattered in small gruop at some place of interest.

what this mean actually?
Our economy is stagnant.

just take a look at KLCC entrance near jalan p.ramlee during lunch hour break... :rofl:

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013
Let me say, Malaysia Government is a failure to contain talented Malaysians inside Malaysia.
Whatever we do, there are foreigners who are taking Ringgit Malaysia away.
Then Malaysians are migrating away, slowly surely become Banglasia.

Petaling street AKA Chinatown.......has little to offer of Chinese goods these days..
Imitation good dominated the business at petaling street...

Should have name it Imitation Street.

Guys,

Keep this thread clean. Any racist comments I feel are inappropriate will result in automatic deletion of this thread. Anyone voicing out inappropriate racial slurring will result in automatic ban (length undetermined) and deletion of thread.

I think a some of us really cannot accept foreigners coming into Malaysia. But for me I'm okay for as long as they do not commit crime. Problem is that these foreigners comes in to Malaysia and work then commit crime. Harming people in Malaysia instead.

Which is why I did once thought that the government should have just totally ban them from coming in to Malaysia. Be strict like Singapore.

I think there must be a reason why Singapore with such a small area than Peninsular Malaysia is doing better. Should learn from them but only certain things. Only thing bad is that is a "FINE" City.

Stop at the roadside in a condominium area with people inside the car also wanna summon even though knowing I'm not Singaporean.
(Heard they get commission for the summons)

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
I think there's few videos on youtube showing those banglas holding up locals like gangster insisting them to buy since they've asked bout the price....those brutal friends of mine oso kena pukau once over there & give everything without asking lol

Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) is pleased to welcome 57 beautiful contestants representing their respective countries in the Miss Tourism International 2010 World Final beauty pageant to our Petaling Jaya showroom today.

In conjunction with this visit, ETCM hosted a tea party and photograph session for Malaysian press members with these 57 international beauties alongside a dynamic range of...