Bangkok Motor Show 2013

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi guys,
Anyone going to this year Bangkok Motor Show 2013?
Been going for the last 3 years, this year may not be going...

2010 pictures

Car Audio

Of course cannot miss this....

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Electric Car

Bikes

Mod

And of course the Girls.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Waaa, very nice.. the girls. I wish I can go.
Girls or not, have to be very careful leh bro...but I never been to those Motor Show before in Bangkok, would be a great experience, at least somewhere nearer. Japan is indeed one of those I dreamt of going

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Girls or not, have to be very careful leh bro...but I never been to those Motor Show before in Bangkok, would be a great experience, at least somewhere nearer. Japan is indeed one of those I dreamt of going
I have been to Bangkok for business trip for many years, then friend told me Bangkok Motor show is one of the biggest in South East Asia after Japan. Since Japan is further and more expensive I decide to try visit Bangkok Motor show first. Talk to my Thai staffs and ask them about it. Then plan and see where and when held. Then in 2010 plan with some Autoworld members and went.
It was huge and plenty to see. Cars, Bikes, accessories, Caravans, Trucks, Modification, Car Clubs and so on. Place was also huge. Actually spend 8 hours there and not yet finish.
Then followed with 2011 visit with some colleagues. 2012 also visited with some friends.
This year so far no cheap air tickets yet.....:banghead:

Maybe can plan for China Motor show which is in Shanghai this year.....:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I have been to Bangkok for business trip for many years, then friend told me Bangkok Motor show is one of the biggest in South East Asia after Japan. Since Japan is further and more expensive I decide to try visit Bangkok Motor show first. Talk to my Thai staffs and ask them about it. Then plan and see where and when held. Then in 2010 plan with some Autoworld members and went.
It was huge and plenty to see. Cars, Bikes, accessories, Caravans, Trucks, Modification, Car Clubs and so on. Place was also huge. Actually spend 8 hours there and not yet finish.
Then followed with 2011 visit with some colleagues. 2012 also visited with some friends.
This year so far no cheap air tickets yet.....:banghead:

Maybe can plan for China Motor show which is in Shanghai this year.....:driver:
What flight??? Boost your VR all the way upnorth to Bangkok la..:biggrin:

BoxCarRacer

500 RPM
May 7, 2008
Johor Bahru
Is it just me or Thai girls just couldnt give me any boner anymore...scared of "converted" ones lol...

Jokes aside, is there any travelling package offered for this event?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Is it just me or Thai girls just couldnt give me any boner anymore...scared of "converted" ones lol...

Converted ones even more pretty.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Not sure if there is a package, but I was tour leader for my friends.....ha! ha!:driver:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur

What about those with facelift, modded headlamps arouse your appetite?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You guys are real funny :rofl:

If fully converted ones is just like a wira converted to Evo 3. Still can perform well and yet people still loving it. :rofl:

So, if converted nicely, you wont tell the difference but enjoy the same :rofl:

Converted ones even more pretty.....hahahahaha:rofl:

Not sure if there is a package, but I was tour leader for my friends.....ha! ha!:driver:
Tour during the Bangkok Motor Show only or even after that? :rofl:
China one will it be like the one you showed me? If yes, I want to go :love:

If is true, China Motor Show is much more worth going then :rofl:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You can tell the difference between the converted and ori...

Just listen to the sound, ori ones the noise coming out from the manifold is finer,

Whereby the converted ones the sound is rough and untuned....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Unless 100% converted :biggrin: