BING BANG BOOM - Radiostar New Year and CNY Promotion

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi Guys,

One of your alarm users..... good stuff..... but was just wondering does anyone of you guys (user of the king eagle) have this problem of over cranking of the engine when you remote start the car in the morning..... mine when start like even after engine start the starter still continue to crank...... get wat i mean?? was wondering is this normal or mine need to go bek for some adjustment??? cheers... btw i'm the one driving the putra ... lucky draw only win t-shirt wan hehehe

cheers
u got wear the T-shirt or not??? :regular_smile:

Can you call us at 012 508 0281?

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
cRuZ1011 said:
Hi Guys,

One of your alarm users..... good stuff..... but was just wondering does anyone of you guys (user of the king eagle) have this problem of over cranking of the engine when you remote start the car in the morning..... mine when start like even after engine start the starter still continue to crank...... get wat i mean?? was wondering is this normal or mine need to go bek for some adjustment??? cheers... btw i'm the one driving the putra ... lucky draw only win t-shirt wan hehehe

cheers
I had the auto start problem too.... mine was opposite...out of maybe 10 tries 5 times fail to start... it cranks but then the engine does not start... so it keeps on trying... recently after servicing my car everything is normal... i dunno why.... so far so good.... :X-:

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
NoName said:
u got wear the T-shirt or not??? :regular_smile:

Can you call us at 012 508 0281?

hahaha bro of course got wear la... wear go office on friday soemmore ok haha...

will give u guys a call one of these days need your help la got few stuff need you to trouble shoot with me.... but other than that everything is good thanks a bunch....

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
rattan said:
I had the auto start problem too.... mine was opposite...out of maybe 10 tries 5 times fail to start... it cranks but then the engine does not start... so it keeps on trying... recently after servicing my car everything is normal... i dunno why.... so far so good.... :X-:
Most probably has got to do with your engine oil pressure because remote start module 'learn' to stop cranking thru oil pressure.

The other option is engine RPM.

rony123

Mar 17, 2006
NoName said:
Most probably has got to do with your engine oil pressure because remote start module 'learn' to stop cranking thru oil pressure.

The other option is engine RPM.
Can King Eagle use the RPM option or it can use only 1 option only?

Jwu

Apr 25, 2005
Klang
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting the King Dragon, wat is the price for it now (including installation) anyone can help me here..

jonathan79

500 RPM
Mar 31, 2004
PG
bro,
Can you pm me the cheapest price 2 way alarm system that u have?does it include the eye?
thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There aren't many Bees yet on our roads, so it was quite nice to be able to take some quick pics of this. In typical American fashion, the big 6.2 litre V8 produces 426hp and weighs a hefty ~1800kg. Saddled with longer gear ratios to help with economy and emissions, the SS often feels sluggish. That said, it will do the 0-100km/h sprint in 4.7secs, so definitely not slow.

If things work out, there will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience