B16A To B18CR ?

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
aku_sangap said:
hahhaa..listen to hanafyeg dude...he's damn rite about the b16a+b20B...ehehehe.....want more?..turbocharge it!!...then, after that..u car can fly.....
oi din..long time no see man..still in contact with nana? hehehe...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
ahahaah, nana?..which nana laa?..nana frm jb izzit?..yep, still keep in touch wif her...

p/s: dah pakai 2 litre kau skarang ehh!!!!..opss..sorry guyz, out of topic a bit!!...

back to topic, yep...go for 2 litre better...the torque..pergh..damn stim wei!!....saw infront of my eyes...2 liter in eg6 body play2 wif wira e3..hahahaah...damn!!

HanafyEG

500 RPM
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
but now b20b old skool aledy..hehhe..for those who have money..its time to play K20a man..my fren's fren has a ek 2 door with a k20a inside..the owner of the car has confirm with me and all my fren when he once lepak, the best platform to put a k20a is inside an EG..so all eg's out there..its time man..k20s like shaun hillier would say and i quote "are the shits" hehehe...

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
may i now wats k20a?new engine izzit?or?
how much does it cost?

poison

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
wow thx hanafyEG ...the car there really ganaz la..so when are u going to mod like them? :biggrin:
wah a half cut for k20a already 25k ... :eek:

mugen9

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
typr-r too expensive & quite hard too find...my opinion, b20b with proper install & tuning...won't regret...piggyback a must...

rie

Oct 19, 2005
want to know???

:cool: aloo guys..
juz want to know..can a b16b head go wit b20b block aar??
if can howz the coz??
where u guyz turbocharged ur hondaz..coz im interested too..?
and what is the best size for exhaust for b16b and place to do it lah...?

Nak tahu.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just bought a brand spanking new Kelisa Limited Edition. During the run-in process, I notice the car timing will go up 2000rpm(highest) to 0750rpm(lowest). This happens when u want to stop the car at traffic lights or sometimes when u depress the clutch when slowing down to change gear.

Now after servicing it at 1000km, it is still like that loh..ask the pomen there at Perodua said its like that one, still new was the reason given.

Wanna check is it true or not that this will clear out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience