Automotive College Suggestion

yh4everlim

Oct 9, 2009
Selangor
im looking for automotive course to study, any good suggestion?
toc getting a bad reputation years ago but how is it now after sometimes?
how about other collage that offer automotive course?? times, despark, topspeed, etc..
plss share some oppinion.. tq so much..

yh4everlim

Oct 9, 2009
Selangor
thanks bro, i know that. im looking for professional skills and knowledge besides basics and general knowledge.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
automotive course?u can pay me,or u should go to work in any workshop...u will get knowledge and get pay too..why not try?hand on is important...not just good talk but dunno repair...:confused:

xbalance2002

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
dont waste time in local auto colleage, last time my friend workshop got this type student from local auto college with diploma. my friend all the time complain he dont know this dont know that end up need to re-teach him again....

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yes.agree what mr xbalance2002 say about new comer auto student who just join big auto company as post of technician or pelatih with good result in his/her paper 1st class but he/she totally dunno how to repair as such as change engine oil.yes,i got teach one young boy on his 1st day work...
new boy:hey sifu,i am alex new staff here.today is my first day in this company.
me : oh,welcome bro.nice to meet you.where u working before?
NB:never,i just graduted from college with 1st class in automotive course diploma from XXX
college.
me:walau,u too smart bro,can get so good result in that college?u 'pau' them?
NB:erm...how u know it?yes,i got pay my teacher to letting me pass in exellecent.
me:oh,yes i have hear b4 that college got 'pau' one that why i dun wan join that college
NB::afraid: but i really good in car performance knowledge sifu
me:what u know about car bro?
NB:oh,speeding,high speed corner,braking last time,try drift ...always attend performace car
event...
me:that why,u call yourself good in car performance?did u know how to repair?did u have
repair any car before?
NB:no,i just drive my dad BMW,it is ok,free from problem.that why i never repair myself.send it
to bavaria service centre if time is due.
me:oh,it is so nice driving a new BMW.u too lucky bro.
NB::proud: it ok,next time i give u free ride for afternoon lunch ya sifu.
me:no need lah,i can go buy my lunch myself by walking just next our workshop centre got
food court there.
NB:ok,anything need i help u sifu?
me:ok.of coz u need start learn from basic.ok,now change this car engine oil,oil fliter
and gasket too.it is minor service package.
NB::confused: change engine oil?i tot i will sittin d office monitor workshop as post as
technician?
me:oh,so u think u got paper 1st class so can sitting d office?let you know that i got degree
in automotive still need repair car so what you think bro?

the end....it not a joke ,base my true experience...about young new boy who just join big auto company think they will sitting d office like CEO?stop day dreaming bro...

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
why not try ur luck in germany, they are providing free studies, especially university degrees. all u need to pay is living expenditures.

drawback, they want u to learn german language, but on the good side, theres tons of auto companies that offer work in germany!

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
if you have money, go for TU munich, Stuttgart, Hamberg, or UKs, Uni of Hertfordshire, Bath...

we designed proper race car from nothing to compete in competition

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
dont waste time in local auto colleage, last time my friend workshop got this type student from local auto college with diploma. my friend all the time complain he dont know this dont know that end up need to re-teach him again....
What he learn was technical only and based on what engine they studied on.
Real world, some many different engine.....my 2 sen

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
automotive course?u can pay me,or u should go to work in any workshop...u will get knowledge and get pay too..why not try?hand on is important...not just good talk but dunno repair...:confused:
Can be good lecturer.......kakakakakakaka :biggrin:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...yes,i am come from automotive line,been in big company for 6 year
Quit,reason boring working and basic pay too low as this company is my first auto company.thank to teach me lot about car,giving me a golden chance to learn more,new technology about new model,engine,transmission from sedan to 4x4,from manual to auto.thank again UMW toyota/motor image subaru SPORE about sport car rally work.
now,workin in mechanical line about machine packing,sewing bag machine and many other as service enginner.we never too old to learn something as long as u willin to learn.am not mind to share skill or experience if anyone willin to learn/asking/sharing idea.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hahaha...yes,i am come from automotive line,been in big company for 6 year
Quit,reason boring working and basic pay too low as this company is my first auto company.thank to teach me lot about car,giving me a golden chance to learn more,new technology about new model,engine,transmission from sedan to 4x4,from manual to auto.thank again UMW toyota/motor image subaru SPORE about sport car rally work.
now,workin in mechanical line about machine packing,sewing bag machine and many other as service enginner.we never too old to learn something as long as u willin to learn.am not mind to share skill or experience if anyone willin to learn/asking/sharing idea.
Fantastic statement.....I always tell my staffs, you don't ask, you won't be told or taught, it is your lost. I am there as your superior, so anything you need to know I am there to teach you.
Like wise in the forum I will also try to chip in with my limited knowledge, and at the same time learn new things......

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
yes what mr.vr2turbo sayin about..u never askin,we tot u know already the problem.it is ur lost if u continue like tat..tak apa lah..lain kali baru belajar...when?time pass time..u gettin old,most senior in company but never know d problem...what happen on one day ur junior askin u?bos,how to reset it?humm...toilet again?old drama?
u really total lost...learn now,improve ur skill...u wont lose anything.trust me!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Knowledge cannot say enough one. Every day new things comes out, new technology, so learning never ends. Knowledge becomes experience. Whether get promoted within same company, if not go to another company, also better chances of higher position.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are 3 types of LSD....

- 1 way
- 1.5 way
- 2 way

Currently Im using 1 way LSD only, launching the car from stand still is perfect. No more wheel spin no matter how much I floor the pedal. But 2nd gears tends to wheel spin a little (too much tork on a 2.2 engine). Overall cornering is superb can feel the grip of the tyres very well. While sliding the car, counter steering seems more responsive and easier to correct the slide.

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience