Automotive college

pathfinder

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Hi

Any suggestion of good & reputable automotive college ?

My nephew want to further study (at diploma level) in automotive.

Thank you

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
TOC lo..The Otomotif College http://www.otomotif.edu.my/

Bump: http://www.privatecollegemalaysia.com/Private_College_Malaysia.html

Bump: http://www.teikyo.com.my/automotive.html

http://www.privatecollegemalaysia.com/Nilai_International_College_Malaysia.html

http://www.privatecollegemalaysia.com/Kolej_WIT_Malaysia.html

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
But how come so famous ?..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
yes correct..advertisements everywhere.. :)

famous because of advertisement....:rofl:

suck becoz the management and lecture system aint good. staffs keep changing.....

1.u submit 1 paper, after 3months college send warning letter mentioning u din submit. u go college check again, the staff who collected d paper is resigned and the paper is missing(not in their file)...so consider we din submit..LOL

2. 3 persons applied deferment for 1subject examination. when the result released 2 of the students failed(they din defer) and another 1 passed...HOW the hell he wil passed since he din take exam also? College staff told us.."maybe he got come to class, tat y he passed..." LOL

3. No permanent lecturer for some subjects, which we sit for the UK paper. and we just go to the exam hall blindly without knowing wat is happening. end up all failed(rm300 per paper)....

....too many to list..

and why toc sucks??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Despark?

Apr 2, 2008
Helo... I'm back again... :biggrin:

What kenny said is true. I faced the similar problem and we still have endless to tell. Too bad the server crashed last time and my long long post gone as well.

Example. I submitted a letter on dec. In feb, they said they didn't received it! wtf...

Another one, told us that we can collect some letter by Thu. So I went. And what! They said it is still not done yet. Alright. Asked us to come back on Tue... and again! Still not done yet! Great! Wasted my time and effort to go there. And this didn't happened to me alone!

So anyone finally got there cert already? I heard still NO. hahahaha

Is a waste of money to take that C n G la. You won't get the cert certified by C n G. Cause all the while we were doing the wrong format on our portfolio. And still everyone is doing the wrong format today. And till today, no one ever got a cert certified by C n G as well, even if they scored Distinction in the exam, due to the portfolio not being completed in correct format.

Yeah. You can see advertising everywhere bout TOC, even on PLUS highway. That's because their marketing strategy is so damn fking good! This is the only thing I'm impressed bout this school. I would consider if they wanna open marketing course. hahahahaha

And all those sports car you seen in the adver do not exist in the school. Saw some handsome mat saleh lecturers in the advers??? NO..... what you will get is local and pilipines lecturers. Cause they are cheap! The workshop??? NO..... It is not like that... You will see a whole lot different thing when you visit them.

And if you were arranged to the wrong person when you wanna complain, you get fked.....

No point complaining here though... sad... just do our best in life... can't always rely on them and cert also...

For those from toc, jom voice out what you have faced to help reduce more victims...

Last edited:

jimmyccs

Apr 11, 2007
I heard despark teach all in mandarin. Well, i'm from TOC too. Mr.Kenny's classmate. everything stated above is true and myself went through it. Only 1 convocation been held after 4 - 5 years of "business", 4 batch got their cert. More than 10 batch are now stray childs, finish all the studies and training just waiting to graduate without a given date or any follows-up. Sometimes they will call/send letter informing certain students they havent complete "this, this, that subject. Please submit bla bla bla before the given date" on and on and on then continue waiting.

Toc, u did a great job! Really... no delay in term of payment and trying to threaten the student to hold their transcript if payment not made,:adore:

There's once i got a letter informing i did badly in a subject, FYI and not bragging i score 3.5 and above(mostly 3.80 and 4.00) for all my other subjects. I request that i see my test paper, they told me this is not the way it is done and bla bla bla trying to reject me telling me no such thing and it's not allow. Why the hell i cant see my own test paper result? or it was gone like wat always happen(yes the 1 that contact me is new) to the others? She asked me to submit some work to "gain" or push up my marks for that subject and the result is pending unttilllllll........ my graduation transcript =/ how good is that?

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
uui..ccs..u r here.....lolz

guess we both r veli stim when the sohai staff told us to do the additional task list due to intern/ojt mark too low....LOLZ

other classmates copied my answer, but i failed and others passed.....wtf?

duno wat the hell they r doing:confused: