Becareful and always lock your doors.

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Hi all,

Just wanna share my terrible experience at last friday night. After work, i'm going to my gf house to have dinner. I reached her house around 7.40pm at night and I got their main door access key but don't have their living hall (house) door key. I'm waiting outside and calling my gf's cell phone. The abnormal environment what I've observed is all the doors are closed and all the curtains are closed. Her family never closed all doors and let the curtain down during this timing. Then suddenly got a fellow with mask open door and come out. He is with parang and ask me stop stepping back. And then, he drag me into the house. OMG, it's gang robbery! My smartphone and wallet is rob by them. And then they ask me to go upstair and 1 of the robber lock my gf's family and me into 1 toilet and they continue search for valuable stuffs. After 5min, we didn't heard any sound and we come out from the toilet. They're gone, thank god that all members are fine without any injured.

Lesson learn.

1. Never cook at outside and always locked the door.
2. Don't have any activities outside the house after 7pm at the night due to not much ppl walking in the garden road. Those robbers might targeting you.
3. Don't always doing same activities in a same timing. Eg, Cook at 7pm everyday or you go back home after work at same timing everyday and park at the same parking lot beside the road.
4. If you noticed abnormal environment such as what i'm facing. Inside the house might be something wrong inisde. Please call police immediately.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, Malaysia is not used to be what it was, a loving safe haven. Nowadays robbery here and there. My area one morning few doors away robbed of her Toyota Vios. Heard from my opposite house neighbor a few days ago another robbery down the road. Did not manage to rob the car but lost wallet and hand phone.....:banghead:

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
damn...robbers everywhere nowadays...even walking have to look over the shoulder...while that being said...even in our own house not safe anymore...i'm not trying to offend any policeman in here...it seems nowadays they got their hands are tied by politicians running trivial errands...while the crime rate soar higher and higher everyday... sigh...

sorry and and honestly i'm a bit scared to hear about your experience...hopefully the culprit caught and get what they deserve....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Oh jerry I feel sorry hearing that. I hope the police could trace the robbers if they didn't wear gloves.

My apartment was broken into in March this year and the police could never comb any fingre print, dSLR, notebook and some cash was stolen. I succeefully traced the online IPs of my notebook after that, but the police was incapable of arresting.:stupid:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo, what a terrible experience, very sorry to hear that! At least you are all unharmed.

My former boss also had almost the same experience a few years back where the robber sneaked in just before she managed to close the main gate to her parents house! What's even more scary at that time was the robber got hold of her small daughter and threaten with a screwdriver, and then insisted her to drive him to the nearest ATM as well to get more money! Luckily the commotion was heard by some neighbors passing and scared the robber away! The best thing was they managed to catch the robber since he fell into a ditch while trying to escape in the dark.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just glad that nothing happen to them but just loss the valuables instead. The only thing we are worried about robbery is whether
they did harm our families. Especially when we have girls in the family. It could have been worse.

We just thank god that it was just a small lesson to learn from and glad nothing bad happened. Thanks for sharing Jerrysiow.
Will warn my family about this, since they like to hang around outside once awhile.

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Yup, Malaysia is not used to be what it was, a loving safe haven. Nowadays robbery here and there. My area one morning few doors away robbed of her Toyota Vios. Heard from my opposite house neighbor a few days ago another robbery down the road. Did not manage to rob the car but lost wallet and hand phone.....:banghead:
Vr, just be careful and if can don park new car outside of your compound. And pay more attention while you're in the street.

damn...robbers everywhere nowadays...even walking have to look over the shoulder...while that being said...even in our own house not safe anymore...i'm not trying to offend any policeman in here...it seems nowadays they got their hands are tied by politicians running trivial errands...while the crime rate soar higher and higher everyday... sigh...

sorry and and honestly i'm a bit scared to hear about your experience...hopefully the culprit caught and get what they deserve....
Thank man. Just share out some experience. So next time if you see same situation, meaning you house is something wrong and you must get alert, walk away and try to call for help. Don't like me standing there still curious what happen inside.

We have got new IGP

hopefully, he can turn things around....

but with limited budget, probably he too may not be able to do much?:banghead::mad:
LOL, yesterday i watching news on tv. Our IGP sister house get rob too. Sound sarcastic.

Oh jerry I feel sorry hearing that. I hope the police could trace the robbers if they didn't wear gloves.

My apartment was broken into in March this year and the police could never comb any fingre print, dSLR, notebook and some cash was stolen. I succeefully traced the online IPs of my notebook after that, but the police was incapable of arresting.:stupid:
Thank YYC. Sorry to heard your case too. Unfortunately they're wearing glove and long sleeve and they're professional robberies.

Aiyo, what a terrible experience, very sorry to hear that! At least you are all unharmed.

My former boss also had almost the same experience a few years back where the robber sneaked in just before she managed to close the main gate to her parents house! What's even more scary at that time was the robber got hold of her small daughter and threaten with a screwdriver, and then insisted her to drive him to the nearest ATM as well to get more money! Luckily the commotion was heard by some neighbors passing and scared the robber away! The best thing was they managed to catch the robber since he fell into a ditch while trying to escape in the dark.
Ya, thank god that they never injure all of us. Ya, better try do not go out after 7pm which the taman road is empty.

where was your gf hse located?
Her house is a semi-D corner, beside is a field.

Just glad that nothing happen to them but just loss the valuables instead. The only thing we are worried about robbery is whether
they did harm our families. Especially when we have girls in the family. It could have been worse.

We just thank god that it was just a small lesson to learn from and glad nothing bad happened. Thanks for sharing Jerrysiow.
Will warn my family about this, since they like to hang around outside once awhile.
Ya, thank god they never try to hurt anyone. Just lock your doors when you just go out for a while, don't feel tedious to lock the door and later on you need to unlock to get into your house. This might prevent they able to come into your house.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya, thank god that they never injure all of us. Ya, better try do not go out after 7pm which the taman road is empty.

Ya, thank god they never try to hurt anyone. Just lock your doors when you just go out for a while, don't feel tedious to lock the door and later on you need to unlock to get into your house. This might prevent they able to come into your house.
Yah! my area in main town area, the shop also pack up and close for the night before 9pm. Those days they open until quite late...

Yup, thank god they only want $$$. No point hurting others for it....

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
We have got new IGP

hopefully, he can turn things around....

but with limited budget, probably he too may not be able to do much?:banghead::mad:
Current IGP and mujaheedeen relatives was robbed recently too.......turn things around ? HAHAHAHAHAHA..... Please....

If you'd notice that recent assault involves guns and assassination style execution......polis tido?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One thing most drivers know is that the most expensive part of your car apart from the the engine will always be the transmission - even more so with automatics. With manuals costing anything from RM900 and automatics reaching the thousands, it only makes sense that we should do whatever it takes to ensure it never breaks down.

Imagine you're holding two small tennis balls. You can happily carry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience