Are you a sissy for carrying a handbag?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But he did look gay. Holds the bag like a lady and walks with a twist.....:rolleyes:
I'll pass for that kind of walk to own a 350Z, I would rather follow how BH walks instead then :smile:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
no issue for me, i usually carry my wife hand bag when i go out for a smoke in a restaurant
while she handles my 2 kids.....cos she scared someone might snatch it.......other than that
if she carry out kid or going to toilet......i dont mind though....

but i personally those faggot/gays carry their personal handbag, with their fold up pants & tight shirt...that looks sissy...

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

No issues, I carry my wife's bag. I thought the issue was man using handbags.
I saw one last time, he carries a big hand bag and drives a 350Z....:hmmmm:
the fella play backside hole thats y can buy 350z haha....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no issue for me, i usually carry my wife hand bag when i go out for a smoke in a restaurant
while she handles my 2 kids.....cos she scared someone might snatch it.......other than that

but i personally those faggot/gays carry their personal handbag, with their fold up pants & tight shirt...that looks sissy...

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Ya, same here, just hate the sight of them with half quater pants, colourful shoes, carrying a ladies hand bag and damn bloody skinny...:banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Maybe someone plays his......:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe someone plays his......:rofl:
Make sense as someone is paying him instead...that's where the handbag and 350Z comes :rolleyes:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have no problem with carrying my wife's handbag....this si botak is ignorant la....perhaps he's a snatch thief then see a lot of men carrying handbags for their other half so he cannot cari makan and cry like a sissy then make a stupid video to complain about it. What MAN UP ARMY...eat shit la....hiding behind a wall then attack from behind..if got balls do it straight face to face or in places where there are more people.....not some toilet walkway.....only a coward would act like that.....after pie slapping ppl terus cabut...got balls stand there after doing that don't run away....and the fake nigga accent beh tahan......this guy will definitely get a good beating from me if I see him doing that to others....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have no problem with carrying my wife's handbag....this si botak is ignorant la....perhaps he's a snatch thief then see a lot of men carrying handbags for their other half so he cannot cari makan and cry like a sissy then make a stupid video to complain about it. What MAN UP ARMY...eat shit la....hiding behind a wall then attack from behind..if got balls do it straight face to face or in places where there are more people.....not some toilet walkway.....only a coward would act like that.....after pie slapping ppl terus cabut...got balls stand there after doing that don't run away....and the fake nigga accent beh tahan......this guy will definitely get a good beating from me if I see him doing that to others....
Time to gang up and hunt him down with pie in our hands as well...embarrass him in public with his
sissy army suit...Choose a decent guy for that kind of so call man up lesson, try picking on
someone at his own size...I'll see what happens and not on some boy...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if im the guy..id kick his balls & c who cries like a baby....& then tell him ..."be a man u pussy....."...haha....
No man on earth can withstand that pain even incredible hulk himself :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
SF play and pay the 350z it seems...

i got no issues with handling my partner's handbag n i dun understand y its an issue...unless the person complaining is a sexist pig and insecure about his own masculinity...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, attack with pie you say....that's child's play stuff....just put some cream at your fist enough.....

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
I never carry my gf handbag (except certain time la i.e when she in toilet etc) because during this stage of relationship i think guys should be more dominant character so the girls will not be the one running the show

but after i married my gf and she is now become my wife and then carried my child in her body for nine months without complaining, i dont mind at all arrying her handbag whenever we go out together

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Me and my friends have tried the product on turbo-ed engines and we find that there is need to top-up the oil once a fortnight....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience