4G93T or 4G63T ????? for Wira n Putra

kenzo

6,000 RPM
heya bro, rebuilding is ok, looking for a ori evo 6 crank at the moment, piston thought of 2jz with eagle conrod, or if the guy who's planing to sell his block for a good price, then i will have a eagle crank, eagle rods and wiseco pistons, hopefully its in a good price, doing it at home so kinda hard, as im looking for a engine stand at the moment, but i will always go for evo, its freaking easy to get the parts and after market parts, and the power is awesome!

kelvins3281

1,000 RPM
Mar 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
heya bro, rebuilding is ok, looking for a ori evo 6 crank at the moment, piston thought of 2jz with eagle conrod, or if the guy who's planing to sell his block for a good price, then i will have a eagle crank, eagle rods and wiseco pistons, hopefully its in a good price, doing it at home so kinda hard, as im looking for a engine stand at the moment, but i will always go for evo, its freaking easy to get the parts and after market parts, and the power is awesome!
U rebuilding ur engine by urself?:hmmmm:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
kenzo taikor, go to the blacksmith and ask them weld an engine stand for u lo..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

got a slight prob here...once in a while the reading will go crazy...as if the thing is faulty....but after a while its back to normal....it happened recently....does it mean the sensor is showing sign of faulty?or the sensor attachment is loose?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience