Tire Price list Zth

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I would go touge when I get my 002's too. Thing is, I wonder if my car can even make it up?
:thefinger: Stick it in "2" and drive up all the way like that. But once you lose momentum it'll be a bit slow to pickup.

And here I thought nearest would be Genting. Heh. Maybe I should go check out Klang Gate too, since it's a dam.
That's more for hiking, not so much a driving road.

True. But Genting is quite high, isn't it? I mean, it's famous for cars dying halfway up or down.
Only for people who drive like mad dogs. No one is asking you to race up, just drive within your limits and enjoy the drive. There's no grand prize in reaching the top first, so no need to risk damage to the car or your life to drive fast up.

I guess I will swap it in front and use the new ATR sport 2 in the front hehe.
I thought VR2 said ATR sports 2 is 17" and above only?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:thefinger: Stick it in "2" and drive up all the way like that. But once you lose momentum it'll be a bit slow to pickup.

That's more for hiking, not so much a driving road.

Only for people who drive like mad dogs. No one is asking you to race up, just drive within your limits and enjoy the drive. There's no grand prize in reaching the top first, so no need to risk damage to the car or your life to drive fast up.

Yes, only 17" above. Maybe front 17" and rear 16" :biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
You guys really should check out titikong, endless hundreds of sharp corner. All this time touge at genting never until my rubber koyak, one time enter kuala klawang sure drop you jaw.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
According to Eric, saw ATR 2 in 15" woh!.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

Chances of cooked brakes and gb?
Change tyres, use semi metallic pads, fit atf cooler, pour in lubegard platinum......:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

You guys really should check out titikong, endless hundreds of sharp corner. All this time touge at genting never until my rubber koyak, one time enter kuala klawang sure drop you jaw.
Yup, heard of titikong and kuala klawang.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i actually know wat is the use of installing fibre hood???

is it can absorb heat?? or juz a decoration???

fibre is it very crispy??
thx for answering:adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience