Tire Price list Zth

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Also, talking about atf cooler, how much does one cost eh?
there are lots of reputable sellers out there and stupidcar seems to be one of the rare official distributors for the permacool brand and those are pretty good. Otherwise can always get half cut parts like the the ATF cooler from a Pajero or a RX7 FD etc. The only thing with half cut is you'll have to clean the inside and see if you're lucky to get one that's not clogged or leaking. Then there's the custom fitment and all if the inlet and outlet are not aligned with the way your car sits. etc.

New has its privileges but is more expensive, used is cheap but not knowing the condition and possibly wasting your money if it's leaking is a problem.

Anyway, we're seriously digressing.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Whats the lubegard for? Lube coolant?
Also, talking about atf cooler, how much does one cost eh?
I don't even recall seeing him post. Will look him up later.
Thats sad. I post so many. Maybe I syiok sendiri only lol.
One is about RM350. Bigger one RM400. Bibigbigbig lorry tow truck one RM740 pun ada.

Lubegard is addictive for ATF. This one get from VR2, 'authorized' dealer. :rofl:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
I never thought SC was stupidcar. :banghead:
Seems like I need to get it before touge eh?
I drove my AT last Sunday with Izso and the gang. Engine happy revving because new oil.
4-5-6000rpm. But I play it safe on my AT. On the straight, I go neutral to let it cool down abit. Morning Ulu Yam weather is pretty cool so it helps abit.

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
I drove my AT last Sunday with Izso and the gang. Engine happy revving because new oil.
4-5-6000rpm. But I play it safe on my AT. On the straight, I go neutral to let it cool down abit. Morning Ulu Yam weather is pretty cool so it helps abit.
That sounds fun! I'll definitely go after I get my tyres ready. :driver: