Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The Hokkien Mee at Old Klang Road before Scott Garden next to a 2nd hand car dearler shop, just the end lot. Is real good. Other noodles are good as well.

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
another halal hokkien mee is inside tesco scott garden food court.......but of course not as nice as the road stall ones la.
i give 6/10 for those muslims craving for hokkien mee.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

for pan mee where nice ah?
i used to go the hawker stall just outside of the atria shopping centre in DJ.

chinese couple corner shop, beside is a chicken rice stall. the place is just beside the open air parking area.

outside the pub formerlly Picadilly (those veterans should know) like unker Vr haha....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
another halal hokkien mee is inside tesco scott garden food court.......but of course not as nice as the road stall ones la.
i give 6/10 for those muslims craving for hokkien mee.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

for pan mee where nice ah?
i used to go the hawker stall just outside of the atria shopping centre in DJ.

chinese couple corner shop, beside is a chicken rice stall. the place is just beside the open air parking area.

outside the pub formerlly Picadilly (those veterans should know) like unker Vr haha....
Pan mee, good in Aman Puri, Kepong :smile: Can TT there but I think they close at 4pm :rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hei bros, so many pages of word about food, can post some photos kah? A picture means a thousand word.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
thats y la...ok from now on will take some pics k.....
Danz,
The Pan Mee shop is in the back row of shops opposite Checkers Supermarket. There is a famous Prawn noodle on the same row but lately seems to have change owners as previously the people selling was old couple, but now young couple, and the taste gone down the drain, so can forget that.
Than pan mee shop is further in from the Prawn noodle. I am not a fan of Pan mee but I tried some as my kid loves them. This shop style pulls the mee to about 1 foot long per strand. If you like them thin then must tell them to pull until thin....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
although im staying around that area but rarely go that area....will wait for u to bring me there la k.....
u drag SF along too so he can belanja me :biggrin:

i like the tear type instead or strands...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Danz,
The Pan Mee shop is in the back row of shops opposite Checkers Supermarket. There is a famous Prawn noodle on the same row but lately seems to have change owners as previously the people selling was old couple, but now young couple, and the taste gone down the drain, so can forget that.
Than pan mee shop is further in from the Prawn noodle. I am not a fan of Pan mee but I tried some as my kid loves them. This shop style pulls the mee to about 1 foot long per strand. If you like them thin then must tell them to pull until thin....:biggrin:
I prefer long and thin but the only one I eat in slices is the one in Kepong, Aman Puri. Is claypot style and is real good. A Claypot for 3. The soup is good. Pan Mee Slices is nice feeling in the mouth.

Perfectly done. Will post some photos if i find any.

although im staying around that area but rarely go that area....will wait for u to bring me there la k.....

I'll drag Izso, he usually would be more than happy to buy us lunch :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Wah! you stay there want me to take your there......hahahahaha:biggrin:
The one near your place they pull it long, first time I see 1 foot long flat noodle...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I prefer long and thin but the only one I eat in slices is the one in Kepong, Aman Puri. Is claypot style and is real good. A Claypot for 3. The soup is good. Pan Mee Slices is nice feeling in the mouth.

Perfectly done. Will post some photos if i find any.

I'll drag Izso, he usually would be more than happy to buy us lunch :rofl:
Passing the buck, now want bro. Izso to belanja.....:rolleyes::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah! you stay there want me to take your there......hahahahaha:biggrin:
The one near your place they pull it long, first time I see 1 foot long flat noodle...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Passing the buck, now want bro. Izso to belanja.....:rolleyes::biggrin:
Bro Izso will just take it as a fee for our advice and suggestion on both Torsion Beam or Multi-Link :rofl:

He is gonna kill me if he sees this...:rofl: I kena poisoned by Kcng :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro Izso will just take it as a fee for our advice and suggestion on both Torsion Beam or Multi-Link :rofl:

He is gonna kill me if he sees this...:rofl: I kena poisoned by Kcng :rofl:
ha! ha! pushing it a little. He did mention he buy drinks only......:rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
dun scare izso la...after he dowan to join tt...just belanja iced chinese tea enuf...:biggrin:

vr2turbo...i try to find 1st...if cannot u have to bring me lo...
You push to bro. SF mah! then he push to Bro. Izso.....:rofl:

ha! ha! no problem, brother, then we can pan mee tt......:biggrin:

Ah! we happen upon a guy selling curry puff and kaya kok at the car park of the market (Sri Sentosa). Pretty good curry puffs but when we tried to look for him (already twice) cannot find him already.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Haha! I'll find time to upload some photos to this thread. A few that I needed to post, will post on behalf of some members if i can find those photos. At least the thread is more detail for the food and location :biggrin:

Izso won't mind, I think he already hinting by inviting us to go to his Dyno :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha! I'll find time to upload some photos to this thread. A few that I needed to post, will post on behalf of some members if i can find those photos. At least the thread is more detail for the food and location :biggrin:

Izso won't mind, I think he already hinting by inviting us to go to his Dyno :rofl:
Aiyoh! like that will miss loh! as have something on this week end......:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiyoh! like that will miss loh! as have something on this week end......:rolleyes:
Cancel that appointment la bro, nothing more important than meeting Izso :rofl:
Then we can try and see what food is nice in Sunway, can try the Bak Kut Teh that I tried near
Subang. :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hmmm..I'm not an expert in food but I can suggest a few places near my home. I guess SF knows it since he lives around my place also.
You guys know hawker stalls along Jalan Ipoh 5th mile near The Store? There are a few "not bad" food there. I won't say it's very good coz I've tried better ones haha but not in KL.

Things to try: Prawn Mee (a few HK artist been there before), loh Yee Mee (beside a mamak), seafood noodle (same row as bicycle shop).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

IM HELPING A FRIEND TO POST AN ADVERT!

P/S PLS CALL THIS NO 1ST TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

013-2515644 / 019-6605644

MYSELF TRY IT B4,WORTH IT FOR RM30!!!! :D

MAKESURE U MENTION U R FRM 0-100 CLAN!!!!!! :)

Now u can Wash, Polish & Wax your Car At Only RM30 only( one layer only)
"Euro Car Wash" , Behind Shell Jln Gasing, Behind EPF old Building.
We professionally wash, polish & wax your car, remove tar & scratch.
Save your money & let us help u to clean...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience